Author Topic: Victims of illegal immigrant criminals plead for border security at convention  (Read 321 times)

HAPPY2BME

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Monday, July 18, 2016

Only one candidate is serious about border security: Donald Trump,” said Kent Terry, brother of slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. “He will give our heroic Border Patrol agents the resources and support needed to do their jobs. President Trump will make America’s borders secure again.”

Mr. Terry was joined on stage by two mothers and one father whose children were slain by illegal immigrants and who said it’s time their side of the immigration debate receives more attention.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/18/rnc-victims-of-illegal-immigrant-criminals-plead-f/

HAPPY2BME

Only one candidate is serious about border security: Donald Trump.

===============================

I just can't figure out why nobody has posted this yet tonight on this web site.

All OPENBORDER neocons please raise your hand.

Then quickly put it down.

Offline GrouchoTex

===============================

I just can't figure out why nobody has posted this yet tonight on this web site.

All OPENBORDER neocons please raise your hand.

Then quickly put it down.

Probably because none of the networks carried much of it.
It doesn't match there agenda.
It was quite moving, from Sean Smith's mom to the Terry's to the 3 parents whose children had lost their lives, due to the presence of illegal alien criminals, some who had been deported and released from other crimes.

I had to watch this, unfiltered, with no commentary or commercials, on CSPAN.
I suggest that anyone wanting to see ALL of the convention, do the same, or find some live stream,

Even Fox switched to a phone call with Trump during this time.

Just my opinion, but calling out people as "OPENBORDER neocons" isn't the best may to rally the voters you need to beat Hillary Clinton.
And, yes, she should be beaten, and for the reason these people laid out, among many others.
As some one would supported Cruz in the Primaries, just my to cents worth.

HAPPY2BME

Probably because none of the networks carried much of it.
It doesn't match there agenda.

It was quite moving, from Sean Smith's mom to the Terry's to the 3 parents whose children had lost their lives, due to the presence of illegal alien criminals, some who had been deported and released from other crimes.

================================

No, its because ending illegal immigration from Mexico is one of Donald Trump's primary campaign goals, and they hate his guts here, and so won't post one single thing about it if it brings positive light to Donald Trump, regardless of how much it would help our country.  Many globalists here.

Yes, tens of thousands of Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens, raped, broken into, had cars stolen, identities stolen, children kidnapped .. its an endless list.

Still, they hate his guts here.  Many are making money off of illegal alien labor, and could end up losing money over having immigration laws actually ENFORCED and the border closed to an endless flood of crime, disease, and a 3rd-world culture that is now in so many numbers it has negatively transformed this country into a reflection of Mexico.  Mexico, by the way has the highest murder rate in the world.  Even with our islamic imports wanting to kill everyone here, Mexico still tops the murder rate of any country in the world not in an active war.

It makes no difference.  The globalists here hate him.  They see their fortunes flying into the wind.  They hate him.  They hate anyone who wants to end illegal immigration and close our borders to it.

EMOTIONAL: Father of Jamiel Shaw, Black Man Killed by Illegal Immigrant, Speaks at GOP Convention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tQkZzG_T88

Offline GrouchoTex

No, its because ending illegal immigration from Mexico is one of Donald Trump's primary campaign goals, and they hate his guts here, and so won't post one single thing about it if it brings positive light to Donald Trump, regardless of how much it would help our country.  Many globalists here.

Yes, tens of thousands of Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens, raped, broken into, had cars stolen, identities stolen, children kidnapped .. its an endless list.

Still, they hate his guts here.  Many are making money off of illegal alien labor, and could end up losing money over having immigration laws actually ENFORCED and the border closed to an endless flood of crime, disease, and a 3rd-world culture that is now in so many numbers it has negatively transformed this country into a reflection of Mexico.  Mexico, by the way has the highest murder rate in the world.  Even with our islamic imports wanting to kill everyone here, Mexico still tops the murder rate of any country in the world not in an active war.

It makes no difference.  The globalists here hate him.  They see their fortunes flying into the wind.  They hate him.  They hate anyone who wants to end illegal immigration and close our borders to it.

EMOTIONAL: Father of Jamiel Shaw, Black Man Killed by Illegal Immigrant, Speaks at GOP Convention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tQkZzG_T88

I am with you as far as illegal immigration should have never been allowed to happen.
Jamiel Shaw was one of the best speakers on the subject last night, and those that didn't watch CSPAN or a live feed, probably missed it.
I am with you that the emotional pain and scars felt by victims and their families, of crimes committed by those illegal aliens is very real, and should have never been allowed to happen in the first place.
I am with you that Hillary Clinton does not care and would not stop the flood, and most likely would increase it, and has stated as much.

I am not with you that most of the people on this site hate Donald Trump because they are globalist.
I believe most people on this site do not want illegal immigration to be happening at all.
I haven't seen anyone stand up for illegal immigration here, that I have noticed.
Again, just my opinion, for what it's worth.

HAPPY2BME

I am not with you that most of the people on this site hate Donald Trump because they are globalist.
I believe most people on this site do not want illegal immigration to be happening at all.
I haven't seen anyone stand up for illegal immigration here, that I have noticed.
Again, just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Your opinion is worth A LOT!