Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All #DonaldTrump  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Re: Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All #DonaldTrump
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2016, 06:54:16 pm »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2016, 07:04:04 pm »
Here's one to ponder. I had the misfortune to actually meet Trump back in 04. At that time, he was known as a germaphobe, he wouldn't shake hands with anyone.

Now all of a sudden, he's shaking hands, And kissing babies?   Does anyone else see the problem with his picture?

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2016, 07:08:04 pm »

Conservatives are supposed to be the ones who can think for themselves.

Does that include Trump who lacks the mental fortitude to write his own books himself?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2016, 07:10:55 pm »
Too late now.
If he really cared, he'd have had this out there in late January instead of late July.
I'd say he's a Democrat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2016, 07:12:58 pm »
Too late now.
If he really cared, he'd have had this out there in late January instead of late July.
I'd say he's a Democrat.

He probably is.  He probably also thought that there was no way DT could win the candidacy, so why put his story out there?  In hindsight he was wrong.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2016, 07:17:36 pm »
Maybe, but what he says about 'Trump's character is the important info in this piece. This man spent many, many weeks with Trump.

"“Lying is second nature to him,” Schwartz said. “More than anyone else I have ever met, Trump has the ability to convince himself that whatever he is saying at any given moment is true, or sort of true, or at least ought to be true.”

Schwartz says of Trump, “He lied strategically. He had a complete lack of conscience about it.” Since most people are “constrained by the truth,” Trump’s indifference to it “gave him a strange advantage.”

When challenged about the facts, Schwartz says, Trump would often double down, repeat himself, and grow belligerent.

As for Trump’s anger toward him, he said, “I don’t take it personally, because the truth is he didn’t mean it personally. People are dispensable and disposable in Trump’s world.” If Trump is elected President, he warned, “the millions of people who voted for him and believe that he represents their interests will learn what anyone who deals closely with him already knows—that he couldn’t care less about them.”"

That his pathologies are so classic makes it all the more bizarre so many people are fooled by it.  Anyone with a bit of psychology knowledge would recognize these things and not believe him.  But I guess not everyone knows even the basics of abnormal psych.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn