Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE - 'He drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs. He was NOT a Muslim - he was a s***': Truck terrorist's cousin reveals he is an 'unlikely jihadist' who beat his wife and NEVER went to the mosque  (Read 612 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691895/He-drank-alcohol-ate-pork-took-drugs-NOT-Muslim-Truck-terrorist-Mohamed-Lahouaiej-Bouhlel-s-cousin-reveals-unlikely-jihadist-beat-wife-NEVER-went-mosque.html

EXCLUSIVE - 'He drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs. He was NOT a Muslim - he was a s***': Truck terrorist's cousin reveals he is an 'unlikely jihadist' who beat his wife and NEVER went to the mosque

Truck terrorist who murdered 84 people in a horrific drive along the Nice seafront drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs - all banned by Islam
    Cousin of his estranged wife said 'he was not a Muslim, he was a s***' as he revealed he didn't pray or go to mosque
    The couple separated after reports of domestic abuse two years ago and their divorce proceedings 'depressed' him
    Detectives raided the family home and the flat where Bouhlel lived alone and took his wife into protective custody

By Nick Fagge In Nice For Mailonline

Published: 09:23 EST, 15 July 2016 | Updated: 13:57 EST, 15 July 2016

Truck terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was an 'unlikely jihadist' who flouted every rule of Islam, his cousin told MailOnline today.

The 31-year-old - who wreaked terror on the Nice seafront as he turned an evening celebrating Bastille Day into a night of terror in which he murdered 84 innocent people - drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs.

He never prayed or attended a mosque, and hit his wife - with whom he had three children aged five, three and 18 months - and was in the process of getting a divorce.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The French Prime Minister has said he is linked to Islamic Terrorism. This headline has been flashing up on Fox News.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691895/He-drank-alcohol-ate-pork-took-drugs-NOT-Muslim-Truck-terrorist-Mohamed-Lahouaiej-Bouhlel-s-cousin-reveals-unlikely-jihadist-beat-wife-NEVER-went-mosque.html

EXCLUSIVE - 'He drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs. He was NOT a Muslim - he was a s***': Truck terrorist's cousin reveals he is an 'unlikely jihadist' who beat his wife and NEVER went to the mosque

Truck terrorist who murdered 84 people in a horrific drive along the Nice seafront drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs - all banned by Islam
    Cousin of his estranged wife said 'he was not a Muslim, he was a s***' as he revealed he didn't pray or go to mosque
    The couple separated after reports of domestic abuse two years ago and their divorce proceedings 'depressed' him
    Detectives raided the family home and the flat where Bouhlel lived alone and took his wife into protective custody

By Nick Fagge In Nice For Mailonline

Published: 09:23 EST, 15 July 2016 | Updated: 13:57 EST, 15 July 2016

Truck terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was an 'unlikely jihadist' who flouted every rule of Islam, his cousin told MailOnline today.

The 31-year-old - who wreaked terror on the Nice seafront as he turned an evening celebrating Bastille Day into a night of terror in which he murdered 84 innocent people - drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs.

He never prayed or attended a mosque, and hit his wife - with whom he had three children aged five, three and 18 months - and was in the process of getting a divorce.

more
Sounds to me like someone desperate for 'salvation' who might think martyrdom was his only shot at the 72.  (IIRC, a lot of those guys go on sin binges before popping the vest, blowing the tires, or whatever their 'thing' is...)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 12:36:31 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline raml

The news also said that most of ISIS recruits are young men like this petty criminals and not mosque going Muslims. So yes it was Islamic terrorism.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Inside of every Muslim is a murdering fanatic trying to get out.

Mr. Newt is right.  Sharia law is not compatible with Western civilization.  What's more, Islam is not compatible with Western civilization.

Time to clean house.  We have been conditioned to tolerate far too much.

:smokin:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just imagine if FDR told us the Japanese pilots had troubled lives, and that we shouldn't over react and blame all Japanese, for the midguided acts of just a few.

The meme for violent Islamic acts now, is that the indivuduals are not full fledged members of terrorist cells, but lone actors with mental conditions.

Ergo it is not Islamic terrorism. This allows Obama to continue his cover for islam, which he absolutely refuses to tie the terrorism with main beliefs of the "religion," which since the beginning have included expansion by violence.

http://www.historyofjihad.org/austria.html

"The History of Jihad against the Austrians (1500 - 1683)

This site is dedicated to frank and fearless reporting and commenting on the Islamic Jihad

Here you will read about the history of the Islamic Jihad from its beginnings at Mecca in 620 C.E. up to 9/11, and the lessons it has for us in today’s challenging times. If we are to understand Islam, we need to understand the temperament of its founder Mohammed (PBUH*), the way victorious Muslims have treated the subject people, and above all the reasons for the victory of Islam."

The linked site will not be pleasing to those naïve about islam, who think there is nothing to fear, but it is a worthy summary of historical facts

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline livius

The French authorities have just arrested the wife for complicity, so I'd say her info is more taqqiya.  He had visited a radical mosque in NYC on the terrorist watch list in 2014, and was linked to its website, something with a name like "I.love.allah.4ever," and the terrorist act that he committed with the truck came directly out of instructions in the ISIS magazine "Inspire."  Not Muslim my foot.

rangerrebew

He sounds like almost every member of congress who claims to be a Christian.  With them can be added:  cheat, steal, extort, philander, lie, bribe, and a myriad of other none Christian things but no one used them as an excuse as to why they aren't Christian.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Not so.  But such bigoted attitudes make it that much harder to fight Islamofascism.    ISIS would love it if more Americans "think" like you do -  better to make this a war against a billion Muslims than a few thousand fanatics.

The solution is to stop this idiotic slow-motion war and commit the soldiers and treasure necessary to drive ISIS out of Syria and Iraq.   As long as they hold territory they will continue to recruit these cowardly "fighters".   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The solution is to stop this idiotic slow-motion war and commit the soldiers and treasure necessary to drive ISIS out of Syria and Iraq.   As long as they hold territory they will continue to recruit these cowardly "fighters".   
Actually, the extermination of ISIS would be preferable to 'driving' them anywhere. It would also send a clear message to other such groups and wanabes that that behaviour would be crushed, rather than played pattycake with.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 12:49:30 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Aaah, once again we hear the Liberals squawking like geese about 'one mentally disturbed guy'. That is the same thing they said about the Dallas terrorism. Oh no, no no no, it is not BLM doing this. It was just one guy. And we have all heard Obama say a million times after every act of terrorism, Oh no, no no no, it is not Islam doing this. It was just one guy.

However, every time a White America even thinks about shooting someone, then all White people everywhere are automatically guilty of his crime, and should have their guns confiscated as punishment. So..., White people are the only people on Earth who can never be 'mentally ill' and can never act alone?

It is useless to try to talk to Liberals. I have always said that Liberals are too stupid to even comprehend how stupid they are, and every day they prove me more right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Not so.  But such bigoted attitudes make it that much harder to fight Islamofascism.    ISIS would love it if more Americans "think" like you do -  better to make this a war against a billion Muslims than a few thousand fanatics.

Serious questions:

How much risk do you want Americans to take ?? In many/most of the muslim terror incidents in recent years, the perp was reported.

Maj. Hasan, Boston brothers, San Bernardino wife, Orlando shooter. Every time the FBI gave them a pass.

Do you feel we simply have to accept that level of risk, accept that level of performance by our government ??

FBI agents will say their hands are tied, by Obama/Hillary political correctness. Comey represents the political Obama/Hillary political correctness.

Are you fully on board with the political correctness, which blocks law enforcement from protecting innocent citizens from muslim acts of terror ??  Are you buying the latest "mental illness" diversions (another chapter in the Obama/Hillary political correctness ploy to avoid tying it to islam--dishonestly in my view) ??

Do you think we should continue admitting more and more muslim "refugees?" 

Are you simply okay with this as the "new normal?"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
TS, I've said what I'm for.   I want to stop the slow-motion war, and commit (with our European allies) the soldiers and treasure to stop this crap at the source.

You want to curb civil liberties in this country,  because there are Islamic terrorists about.    I say there's a better way - recognize that this is a fight against an enemy that holds territory,  and derives its strength and prestige from the holding of that territory.  Obama's biggest failure has been to permit that to stand.     
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 09:58:05 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

Mr. Newt is right.  Sharia law is not compatible with Western civilization.  What's more, Islam is not compatible with Western civilization.

Time to clean house.  We have been conditioned to tolerate far too much.

:smokin:

I'm inclined to agree. The Pepsi Generation was a fantasy that never was.

We'll never be able to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

To pretend we can is to play God which is never a good idea. Some things just are.

rangerrebew

Riviera killer's relatives were jailed for gun crimes: Three family members are Islamic extremists who were imprisoned in Tunisia

Police sources say Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel's relatives arrested in 2008
    Relatives, thought to be wife's cousins and brothers, found with weapons
    Killer's brother said family were shocked and Bouhlel 'wasn't religious'

By Paul Cahalan In Tunisia For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 19:49 EST, 16 July 2016 | Updated: 21:20 EST, 16 July 2016

Three relatives of Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel are Islamic extremists who were jailed in Tunisia.

They are understood to be brothers and cousins of Bouhlel’s wife. Police sources said two of them were arrested in 2008 for training with weapons in the mountains.

One said: ‘After release, one, who we think is extremely dangerous, went to Syria, and we are checking if one was in Nice, but he definitely flew to Europe from Tunisia. The third man usually lives here but we haven’t traced him.’ 

Father-of-three Bouhlel, 31, had been in trouble with police and lost his job as a lorry driver after falling asleep at the wheel.

His wife was divorcing him after claiming he beat her. Last night, speaking at the family home in Msaken, Tunisia, Bouhlel’s brother Jaber said: ‘I was with my parents when we were told Mohamed was driving the lorry.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693975/Riviera-killer-s-relatives-jailed-gun-crimes-Three-family-members-Islamic-extremists-imprisoned-Tunisia.html#ixzz4ElfR8v00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

READ MORE

Online mountaineer

Exclusive: Brother of Nice attacker says he sent 'laughing' photo amid crowds
[By Tarek Amara]
July 17, 2016
Reuters via Yahoo News
TUNIS (Reuters) - The Tunisian man who killed at least 84 people in France by mowing down Bastille Day revelers with a lorry had phoned his brother hours earlier and sent a picture of himself laughing as he mingled with the crowd, the brother told Reuters.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, a 31-year-old delivery driver, was shot dead by police on Thursday night after careering along a packed sea-front promenade in Nice for about 2 km (1.5 miles), zigzagging in order to run over as many victims as possible.

His brother Jabeur told Reuters in Tunisia that Mohamed had called him for a final time on Thursday afternoon and sent a picture of himself among the crowds in the southern French city.

"That last day he said he was in Nice with his European friends to celebrate the national holiday," Jabeur said, adding that in the photo "he seemed very happy and pleased, he was laughing a lot."

Reuters could not verify the existence of the photograph, which he declined to share.

Mohamed Bouhlel had a criminal record and was known to French police, but not to the intelligence services. His motive remains unclear.

France's prime minister said in remarks published on Sunday that the attack, which was claimed by Islamic State, was Islamist in nature and that Bouhlel had radicalized "very quickly".

Relatives and former neighbors in Msaken, about 120 km (75 miles) south of Tunis, said Bouhlel had moved to France in 2005 and had last visited four years ago. They described him as sporty, uninterested in religion and from a normal family.

Family members said Bouhlel had begun calling them frequently in recent weeks.

"He spoke to me about the town of Msaken, about boxing and sport, and how he was going to come back to Msaken soon," Jabeur told Reuters.

"He asked for news about our parents ... he always spoke to me, we were very close," he added. "He sent us small sums of money recently, sometimes 300 or 400 euros ($330-$440), and mobile telephones."

Bouhlel's sister has said he was treated for psychological issues for years before leaving Tunisia.

A psychiatrist who treated him more than a decade ago told Reuters on Sunday that he had been aggressive toward his parents and had body image problems.

The psychiatrist, Chemceddine Hamouda, said Bouhlel's parents brought him to his clinic in Msaken in August 2004.

"He had behavioral problems with his parents at that time ... he was very aggressive with them," Hamouda said. "Sometimes he had tried to lock his parents in a room in their house."

After excelling academically, Bouhlel had drifted away from school, Hamouda said.

"He had problems with his body," said Hamouda. "He said: 'Why am I thin? I'm not happy with my body.'"

"I just gave him some pills to calm these behavioral issues and this aggression."
Poor widdle fellow.  8888crybaby
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org