Author Topic: Manhunt Under Way After At Least 3 Police Officers Shot In Baton Rouge - Live Feed  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Idiot

Amen and AMEN!

On another forum a number of years ago someone posted this:

It's not about the Elephant or the Donkey......... it's about the LAMB.

That's more true now than ever.

Because of this season, I am no longer associated with the "elephant," but my hope and trust is, as ever, in the Lamb!
:amen:

Offline WAC

I'm just going to say this....Officers are given an authority which is directly from God above fro the protection and welfare of communites...the black community shooting officers is tangling with the Authority giver.......this will not go well for them at all. You cannot rise against the very hand God given that protects you without facing dire consequences......

The NAACP wants defunding of all Police stations who THEY think are racist....... and by saying this has of course inflamed the fires burning already in the black community.......they NEED to address their communities and stop lashing out at the rest of the world for their cultural issues they refuse to address.

IMO they continue to show they cannot address them.....at the same time resent others who try to help....it's a no win situation for a peoples who cannot or will not help themselves.....

Additinionally...Clintons and Obama's are fueling this for political reasons......they have always USED and Abused the black comunities and until that community understands this they will not get ahead.....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yes, but Barry only has about six months left in that window of opportunity for implementation of his agenda.  He will continue to double down via all of his "Obama sons".

No, he is using those few months wisely, in order to stir up enough protest to invoke Article IV Sect 4 so he can remain in power.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington