Author Topic: Charlize Theron: HIV Is Not Transmitted By Sex; It’s Spread By Racism And Homophobia  (Read 2300 times)

rangerrebew

Charlize Theron: HIV Is Not Transmitted By Sex; It’s Spread By Racism And Homophobia

July 19, 2016| by Brian Anderson

All these years we were led to believe that HIV spreads through sexual contact, intravenous drug use, and blood transfusions, but lefty “scientist” Charlize Theron says that’s just not the case. According to the actress, HIV is transmitted by racism, sexism, and homophobia. You can’t argue with her because liberals are all about the science unlike those conservatives who think a person born with a penis is a man or that cold weather doesn’t mean the planet is getting warmer.

Theron gave a speech at the World AIDS Conference in Durban, South Africa.

“HIV is not just transmitted by sex; it’s transmitted by sexism, racism, poverty and homophobia. And if we’re going to end AIDS, we have to cure the disease within our own hearts and within our own minds first,” said Theron.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/charlize-theron-hiv-is-not-transmitted-by-sex-its-spread-by-racism-and-homophobia

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:15:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ScottinVA

Isn't she cute.

Charlize, go outside and play.  The adults are talking.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Liberalism isn't a cult religion. No, not at all.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Charlize Theron: HIV Is Not Transmitted By Sex; It’s Spread By Racism And Homophobia

All these years we were led to believe that HIV spreads through sexual contact, intravenous drug use, and blood transfusions, but lefty “scientist” Charlize Theron says that’s just not the case. According to the actress, HIV is transmitted by racism, sexism, and homophobia. You can’t argue with her because liberals are all about the science unlike those conservatives who think a person born with a penis is a man or that cold weather doesn’t mean the planet is getting warmer.

“HIV is not just transmitted by sex; it’s transmitted by sexism, racism, poverty and homophobia. And if we’re going to end AIDS, we have to cure the disease within our own hearts and within our own minds first,” said Theron.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/charlize-theron-hiv-is-not-transmitted-by-sex-its-spread-by-racism-and-homophobia

READ MORE

Thank goodness we have celebrities around to tell us what life is all about.

Offline bolobaby

Just think of what we could accomplish if we could harness Hollywood stupidity as an energy source!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

geronl

They say she has brains to spare, that's only because it's not used much.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
Just think of what we could accomplish if we could harness Hollywood stupidity as an energy source!

Zero point energy.  Pretty sure that's how the Romulans do it.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Just_Victor

A disease that's spread by thought.  Who knew....

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish

Islam and liberalism are diseases spread by thought.  Perhaps that's where she got the idea.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline rodamala

Well done Charlize.  I only wish they would take your advice.

I encourage all the people I hate to have unprotected gay sex, while shooting up with shared needles.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

READ MORE
If it's transmitted by racism and homophobia, but the vast majority of infected that didn't get it through shared needles or transfusions, got it by being homosexuals practicing unprotected sex with multiple partners is she saying that racist homosexuals are the ones spreading the disease?
I think that perhaps Ms. Theron should have herself tested for bovine spongiform encephalopathy, because the holes in her argument appear to mirror the holes in her brain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I watched her in the film Snow White and the Huntsman.

In the Extras section of the DVD she made a big deal about Wanting to be 'Directed'

This explains it.

She's too dumb to figure out how to read the lines someone else Wrote for her, or how and when to smile, scowl, turn to one side or sit and stand convincingly, without having someone Tell her how to do it.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Wingnut

Note to self.   Start packing fudge again. Charlize says it is safe.

geronl

revoke that medical license!

:tongue2:

Wingnut

revoke that medical license!

:tongue2:

It's okay, she stayed at a Holiday Inn express.

Offline flowers

Liberalism isn't a cult religion. No, not at all.
Spot on!

Offline rodamala

Damn, son.  I thought you had that bad habit licked after ya'll gave it up for Lent last year. :thud:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But what I don't get is whether the racists and 'homophobes' are spreading it to the minorities and homosexuals by thought. If that's the case, ISIS/IL's days could be numbered. Let's get our best racist 'homophobes' on it!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline uglybiker

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline goatprairie

If there's anything that gets me extremely perturbed is homo groups complaining about bigotry. They are mainly responsible for the situation in the 80s when many thousands of them died from self-inflicted diseases associated with AIDs. And there were hundreds of innocent people who were victims of the disease through no fault of their own. This Theron babe sounds like a real idiot.

Offline bob434

almost as brilliant as Richard Dawkins I believe it was who claimed belief in God was caused by a virus and could be spread through sneezing

Offline verga

almost as brilliant as Richard Dawkins I believe it was who claimed belief in God was caused by a virus and could be spread through sneezing
My wife had a professor in college that claimed that Jesus was the product of a mass hallucination caused by some fungus found exclusively in the Middle east. That was one of those classes that she just kept her mouth shut and smiled and nodded.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline bob434

Yup- sadly people making claims like that are in for a rude awakening- They know in their hearts that they are wrong- but their hatred for God is so strong that they pound the Anti-Christian drum all through their life- They claim things like the resurrection being a case of 'mass hysteria' too- and the Red Sea crossing being 'natural events during a wind storm which 'parted the sea'- (claiming their was a 'shallow bridge, just under water, that was exposed be strong winds, and allowed the Jews to walk across lol)