Author Topic: The Executive Mr. Trump  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Executive Mr. Trump
« on: July 17, 2016, 01:26:38 pm »
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-donald-trump-boss-employer-company-hired-fired-employees-workers-management-business-214020

The Executive Mr. Trump

The surprising truth about Trump as a boss—from the people he’s hired, fired and micromanaged.

By Michael Kruse

July/August 2016

The tens of millions of Americans who watched The Apprentice on television have a pretty clear impression of what it’s like to be fired by Donald Trump. He’s seated in a big boardroom at a long table across from the anxious contestants. He’s scowling and stern. He has all the power in the room, and none of the doubt. The verdict drops like an ax. You’re fired.

This, on the other hand, is what it’s actually like: You, Bernard Goupy, have been the head chef for six months at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, where you serve a Caesar salad in a fancy bowl made from Parmesan cheese. Then one day, Trump stalks into the kitchen yelling about how one of his guests didn’t like the salad. And he angrily demonstrates the proper way to do it, throwing lettuce and tomatoes in a regular bowl and screaming that this is “how we make a Caesar salad where I come from.”

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: The Executive Mr. Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 10:44:26 pm »
In Think Like a Billionaire, he cited a book titled The Productive Narcissist, which “makes a convincing argument,” Trump wrote, “that narcissism can be a useful quality if you’re trying to start a business. A narcissist does not hear the naysayers. At the Trump Organization, I listen to people, but my vision is my vision.”

So he admits his narcissism.  And tomatoes in a Caesar Salad?  No, just no.