Author Topic: Carson Says Selection Of Pence Should Put Conservatives At Ease About Trump  (Read 962 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Very gracious Carson is, he'd never tell lies about other candidates, like they are dropping out of the race as occurred in Iowa.

Carson Says Selection Of Pence Should Put Conservatives At Ease About Trump

Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson called the selection of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as Donald Trump’s running mate is a “fabulous pick.”

Carson said on Friday that Pence brings 12 years of experience in Congress to the ticket as well as extensive executive experience as Indiana’s governor, and a strong interest and commitment to the Middle East.

The bottom line? Pence “fills in a lot of the gaps” for Trump, Carson said.

More At: http://www.westernjournalism.com/carson-says-selection-of-pence-should-put-conservatives-at-ease-about-trump/

Offline Vulcan

Carson is a small-change clown, and he proves it with moronic comments like these.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I lost all faith in Cruz when his camp lied about Carson dropping out, the hits kept coming from the Cruz camp on dirty politicking at that.

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump Should Put Conservatives At Ease About Trump.  And he hasn't.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

Ben Carson went FULL MORON a while back

geronl

I lost all faith in Cruz when his camp lied about Carson dropping out, the hits kept coming from the Cruz camp on dirty politicking at that.

That never happened.

Offline Mesaclone

The fault, dear Navycando, lies not in our Ben Carsons, but in yourselves. What the Nevertrump crowd lacks is introspection.

Instead, all who disagree with your hardline are sellouts, blind worshippers, morons, brownshirts, and conmen. Now what's more likely...the vast majority of Republicans including icons such as Franklin Graham, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and many others all fit your categories....or YOU are not seeing the situation in a well thought out and reasonable manner?

My money...being an army guy...ain't on the Navy.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:20:31 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Henry Noel

Pence is Trump's beard. That's the only reason he's on the ticket.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That never happened.

But the Donald said it so it must have happened, if the Donald says something happened that's all his peeps need to know.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Very gracious Carson is, he'd never tell lies about other candidates, like they are dropping out of the race as occurred in Iowa.
Well, I have to accept everything Carson says, a man with a painting of himself with Jesus resting his hand on his shoulder, hanging in his home just screams rationality. And repeating the Cruz lie doesn't make it any more true than when Trump said it.

Offline Vulcan

You are grossly uninformed.  It is widely known that the Cruz campaign simply repeated what CNN had already reported. 

The Cruz campaign said this: 

“The press is reporting that Dr. Ben Carson is taking time off from the campaign trail.”

And it said this:

“CNN is reporting that Ben Carson will stop campaigning after Iowa.”

And CNN did report it as can be seen at this
CNN report.

This was all reported by Breitbart and others.

Informed conservatives know the truth about what happened in Iowa, yet you're still living in your fantasy world and supporting a lifelong, pro-abortion New York liberal.

Does the Trump campaign pay you to spread these lies?

Offline Suppressed

You are grossly uninformed.  It is widely known that the Cruz campaign simply repeated what CNN had already reported. 

AND...Ben Carson knew that. He is a dishonest man who continued to make false claims even after the truth became known.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Combined with the fact that the Carson campaign was struggling – was low on cash and had recently had several key campaign staffers quit, and his rather strange announcement that he was leaving Iowa, even before the polls closed to go home “get a nap and a change of clean clothes” and that his campaign website had no events listed in South Carolina, the next primary state or any campaign events for that matter (just a few small strategy luncheons in CA), it was many people’s assumption that Carson was about to drop out.

As far as Cruz “stealing” Iowa from Carson, Carson was polling +/- 9% and that’s exactly where he finished (9.3%).
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline kevindavis007

The fault, dear Navycando, lies not in our Ben Carsons, but in yourselves. What the Nevertrump crowd lacks is introspection.

Instead, all who disagree with your hardline are sellouts, blind worshippers, morons, brownshirts, and conmen. Now what's more likely...the vast majority of Republicans including icons such as Franklin Graham, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and many others all fit your categories....or YOU are not seeing the situation in a well thought out and reasonable manner?

My money...being an army guy...ain't on the Navy.

Sorry those so called Icons don't speak for me..  FWIW, I had it with Talk Radio..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Suppressed

Combined with the fact that the Carson campaign was struggling – was low on cash and had recently had several key campaign staffers quit, and his rather strange announcement that he was leaving Iowa, even before the polls closed to go home “get a nap and a change of clean clothes” and that his campaign website had no events listed in South Carolina, the next primary state or any campaign events for that matter (just a few small strategy luncheons in CA), it was many people’s assumption that Carson was about to drop out.

As far as Cruz “stealing” Iowa from Carson, Carson was polling +/- 9% and that’s exactly where he finished (9.3%).

I now think it was a setup.

Remember, Carson is the guy who pledged not to be political, but then gave those awesome remarks at the prayer breakfast.  He's a snake.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline kevindavis007

I now think it was a setup.

Remember, Carson is the guy who pledged not to be political, but then gave those awesome remarks at the prayer breakfast.  He's a snake.

I think there was at least 3 setup candidates that helped Trump.. Carson, Christie, and Huckabee.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

I contend Carson sole purpose was to run to help Trump win.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is a reason for that. He can't, short of quitting, and that isn't going to happen until October, if then.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis