Author Topic: Clinton, Congress, Charter Schools And An Alleged Islamist Cult. What Could Go Wrong?  (Read 225 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton, Congress, Charter Schools And An Alleged Islamist Cult. What Could Go Wrong?
Photo of J. D. Gordon
J. D. Gordon
Executive Director, Protect America Today
1:43 PM 01/12/2016

As the FBI expands its probe of Hillary Clinton beyond server-gate to public corruption, they might want to investigate her ties to an alleged Islamist cult that has reportedly given her up to $1 million in political donations, while secretly paying for over 200 Congressional delegation trips to Turkey.

Multiple media outlets including The Daily Caller and USA Today recently conducted their own investigations which substantiate such findings about the “Gülen Movement,” also known as “Hizmet,” Turkish for service. It’s a shadowy web that also happens to run America’s largest charter school network, with some 130 schools in about 30 states, and according to Hizmet, 1,000 schools in 150 countries. This movement and their founder, a 74-year old Turkish citizen named Fethullah Gülen, are reportedly worth $25 billion, and count over 8 million followers.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/12/clinton-congress-charter-schools-and-an-alleged-islamist-cult-what-could-go-wrong/#ixzz4EfOtaB00

READ MORE

Offline flowers

What will obama do? Since Gulen has already donated major cash to clinton I am thinking he gives him up.

rangerrebew

I see Imam Obama offering cash in lieu of the body.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Imam was in the loop for the "coup."

Offline flowers

I see Imam Obama offering cash in lieu of the body.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Imam was in the loop for the "coup."
I would not be surprised either