Author Topic: Foul-Mouthed, Obese, Racist Hosebag is a Perfect Example of Why Black Lives Matter is it’s Own Worst Enemy  (Read 687 times)

rangerrebew

Foul-Mouthed, Obese, Racist Hosebag is a Perfect Example of Why Black Lives Matter is it’s Own Worst Enemy

July 16, 2016| by Donn Marten

As the Black Lives Matter movement continues to be it’s own worst enemy in terms of plummeting public approval it is certainly easy to see why this is. In addition to the cancerous inciting of racism from people who are easily manipulated, the anti-cop agitation and the inconveniencing of innocent drivers by obstructing their right of free passage, a lot of the membership is quite simply an affront to decency. That is the case with the whiners bitching about the victims of the latest ISIS terrorist attack in France depriving them of their share of attention but a new low has been set by one Ashleigh Shackelford.

An article over at Zero Hedge caught my attention with the provocative headline of “‘Black Lives Matter’ Organizer “Triggered” By White People, Demands Money For Being A “Fat, Black Bitch” and BLM would be hard pressed to find a better poster child for what they have become. The ZH post links to a post written by the lard ass blacktivist that is so over the top that it borders on parody but alas – it’s for real.

The feminist blog Wear Your Voice features the rant from this balls-nasty, overbearing, entitled, uncouth, busting at the seams sack of pigshit entitled  “bleep You, Pay Me: Reparations for Fat Black Bitches and Everything We Provide” from which I excerpt the following:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/foul-mouthed-obese-racist-hosebag-is-perfect-example-of-why-black-lives-matter-is-its-own-worst-enemy

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:30:34 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I'd recommend everyone read the original article:

http://wearyourvoicemag.com/body-politics/bleep-pay-reparations-fat-black-bitches-everything-provide

It was, shall we say, interesting.  Here is the author:

Ashleigh Shackelford is a queer, agender Black fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer. Ashleigh is a contributing writer at Wear Your Voice Magazine and For Harriet. They are a community organizer at Black Future and the creator of a body positivity organization Free Figure Revolution. She is a run-on sentence repeat offender and a Ratchet Black Feminist dedicated to dismantling anti-Black misogyny. Read more at Facebook.com/AshleighShackelford. Support my emotional and intellectual labor by donating to: PayPal.me/AshleightheLion. :silly:

Offline Suppressed

It was, shall we say, interesting.

She makes some valid points amidst the garbage.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
She makes some valid points amidst the garbage.

Which are? YOu could read that crap?

Offline Suppressed

Which are? YOu could read that crap?

Sure. She's a poor writer, but once you get past the modern feminist definition of everything being violence, you see things like large black women should stop letting guys view them as desperate and just use them.

A little self-respect would help a lot in that black community.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

rangerrebew

I agree - sort of.  Self worth would be valuable but only if she is the one who does it.  Other people changing their attitudes isn't going to help her.