Author Topic: Donald Trump and Mike Pence discontinue suggestive logo after internet mockery  (Read 1282 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Well that lasted just about a day.

Donald Trump and Mike Pence pulled out of their potentially X-rated new logo.

A day after the internet mocked the Republican ticket's suggestive symbol, which showed a T penetrating a P, the campaign rolled out a revamped look.

The new logo — which debuted in a fund-raising email from the Indiana governor sent as the billionaire gave a speech formally announcing his vice presidential pick — features the two candidates' names in bold typeface on top of the campaign's "Make America Great Again!" slogan......

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-mike-pence-discontinue-widely-mocked-logo-article-1.2714073

Offline ABX

The new logo.

Offline WAC

Looks fine to me....but not a big deal no matter what it is.

Offline RedHead

Looks fine to me....but not a big deal no matter what it is.

Who is Ali?

Wingnut

Who is Ali?

ALI VITALI
New York, New York
Lover of news, politics, pop culture, and live-tweeting. I'm a Graphics Producer, @TheCycleMSNC and Producer for #KrystalClear on msnbc.com. Proud Tulane University alum who definitely knows what it means to miss New Orleans.

Formerly: VIce President @SweetLemonMag, Multimedia Editor @msnbcvideo team & Late Night With Jimmy Fallon intern. I've been kickin' around 30 Rock for a while now.
#

Offline ABX

I'm glad he raised his hand and put a firm stop to that old logo

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Fantom

To be fair... :silly:....Scam Wowo should have doubled down...... new campaign slogan...
..."TP ,.... wiping out progressives one A-Hole at a time".

Lord..what a comical farce.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Chicka Chicha Wow Wow

geronl

Wow.

Trump just can't help it. He just cannot ignore trivial crap. This is a guy who dissed-mocked a 13-year old girl who told an innocent joke on TV. He is the least Presidential candidate ever, even less than Dees Nuts.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Well that lasted just about a day.

It's like one of those old slap stick shows.  It's hard to believe this is an actual campaign for president.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.