Author Topic: We Must Stop Surrendering to Leftist Evil Such as Black Lives Matter  (Read 161 times)

rangerrebew

July 13, 2016
We Must Stop Surrendering to Leftist Evil Such as Black Lives Matter
By Lloyd Marcus

So I got a phone call from my 88-year-old black dad asking if I am familiar with “The View” TV show. I told dad the show is riddled with liberal bias. Dad said the show featured a horrific incident in which a young black male was unfairly shot by police. As best I could, I tried to explain to dad how irresponsible it was for the TV show to feature a rare “bad shoot” in the midst of cops being murdered nationwide. Despicably, the TV show wanted to do its part to further Black Lives Matter's evil lie that cops murder blacks at will.

I bombarded dad with facts and stats which prove that blacks are the greatest threat to black lives, not racist white cops. When I hung up the phone, I felt dad still leaned towards believing the lie promoted on “The View.” It is frustrating, folks.

My fellow Americans we cannot continue allowing the Left to pull the same dirty trick on us to get their way. First, they launch a media blitz promoting a false reality about one of their agenda items. Then, the Left demands that we embrace their lie or suffer being branded divisive and haters.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/we_must_stop_surrendering_to_leftist_evil_such_as_black_lives_matter.html#ixzz4EaB9zx9v
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

READ MORE