Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is the world descending into chaos?

(1/5) > >>

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
Am I alone is seeing this?

Oceander:

--- Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on July 16, 2016, 12:50:19 am ---Am I alone is seeing this?

--- End quote ---

You're not alone.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on July 16, 2016, 12:50:19 am ---Am I alone is seeing this?

--- End quote ---
You're not alone, but chaos is the natural disorder of things. Humans are behaving more chaotically, or we are just hearing about it more, but that has a way of being self limiting, too.

HonestJohn:
It depends on the region. 

The Middle East is no better or worse than it's been for the last 100 years.

But outside of Venezuela, South and Central America seem to be better off than they were.  And the same goes for Africa and Asia, too.

Western Europe and America are sinking, though, as compromise has become an 'evil' notion.

geronl:

--- Quote from: HonestJohn on July 17, 2016, 03:07:38 am ---It depends on the region. 

The Middle East is no better or worse than it's been for the last 100 years.

But outside of Venezuela, South and Central America seem to be better off than they were.  And the same goes for Africa and Asia, too.

Western Europe and America are sinking, though, as compromise has become an 'evil' notion.

--- End quote ---

Argentina was following the Chavez model and destroying its own economy too, most of South America has elected leaders that emulate the bolivarian revolutionary. Central is an impoverished mess like always.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version