Author Topic: Black Celebrities Demand $150 Billion In Taxpayer Money To End Racism  (Read 1322 times)

rangerrebew

Black Celebrities Demand $150 Billion In Taxpayer Money To End Racism

July 14, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Last week Mic published a bullshit article titled 23 Everyday Actions Punishable by Death if You’re Black in America. It is a series of lies and misrepresentations of the circumstances leading to many of the high profile deaths of blacks recently and its purpose was to inflame racial tensions. Unfortunately, those tensions didn’t get inflamed enough so they released a companion video piece this week with black celebrities trying to whip the country into a race war.

The best part about this piece of crap is it comes with a demand for $150 billion of our money to “end racism.”

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-celebrities-demand-150-billion-in-taxpayer-money-to-end-racism

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 07:01:20 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

trillions have been given already

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And there it is - 'gibs me da money'. Kill whitey, steal their stuff...that kind of thing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

And there it is - 'gibs me da money'. Kill whitey, steal their stuff...that kind of thing.
What will they do it they achieve the kill whitey goal? Where will they get their EBT money from? 

geronl

So... would that $150 billion EACH or what

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Black Celebrities Demand $150 Billion In Taxpayer Money To End Racism"

Fishrrman to black celebrities (and to blacks in general):
I'll give ya twenty cents to pi@@ off and get lost!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Last week Mic published a bullshit article titled 23 Everyday Actions Punishable by Death if You’re Black in America.
>snip<

The best part about this piece of crap is it comes with a demand for $150 billion of our money to “end racism.”

24!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

And after the 150 billion is flushed down the rathole like all the other billions-trillions that have been spent on trying to help the Black Underclass, and as usual nothing is changed, what then? They demand another 150 billion?  A trillion?
This latest gibsmedat by the various black and liberal stooges shows they've learned nothing  and are probably incapable of learning anything.

Offline WAC

trillions have been given already

Must be the 'Washington Black Caucus' needs funding for their attorneys with all the indictments against them....Criminal activity is considered Continuing Education for them.....

"But I didn't "intend" to do this......LOLOL

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I am against giving them any money to end their racism, they should do it for free, but I will be happy to not ever pay to see them perform or appear in a movie again.

Offline bob434

Re: Black Celebrities Demand $150 Billion In Taxpayer Money To End Racism
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 11:07:19 pm »
white people say "Pay us $150 billion and we won't be racist no more- (We're actually not racist - but shhh don't tell anyone, and pay us the money anyways- we won't mind)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:47:16 pm by bob434 »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 11:28:14 pm »
It's obvious all these clueless people have no idea how they're viewed by most other non-black Americans. It's not good. And stupid demands like this one only increase the bad feelings.
The best answer is to tell them to stuff it and quit being such a gigantic drag on the rest of the country. What politician has the guts to tell them that?

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 01:05:44 am »
So... would that $150 billion EACH or what

That could be arranged.

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 11:37:48 am »
So they're basically demanding "protection" money, eh?  Yeah, that's gonna fly.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 01:25:38 pm »
So they're basically demanding "protection" money, eh?  Yeah, that's gonna fly.
Just another angle on 'reparations'. That comes to a bit over 4200 dollars for every black man woman and child in the US.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis