Author Topic: Intel Committee publishes declassified “28 pages”  (Read 370 times)

Offline Suppressed

Intel Committee publishes declassified “28 pages”
« on: July 15, 2016, 06:31:24 pm »
Declassified Version of Part Four, Joint Inquiriy into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001

http://intelligence.house.gov/committee-report/intel-committee-publishes-declassified-%E2%80%9C28-pages%E2%80%9D

Direct link [PDF]:
http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

=======

Classified by GWB.  Obama ordered a declassification review.  Document posted today with redactions.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Re: Intel Committee publishes declassified “28 pages”
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 06:35:35 pm »
What the Saudis didn't want released...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Intel Committee publishes declassified “28 pages”
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 06:41:20 pm »
So far, this isn't as conspiratorial as we've been built up to believe. No bombshells. A lot of 'may have been', and 'in hindsight' type of commentary. 

Many led us to believe these secret pages were damning to the Bush administration.