Author Topic: Will Trump Win in a Blowout?  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Trump Win in a Blowout?
« on: July 15, 2016, 02:42:44 pm »
https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/2016/07/14/will-trump-win-in-a-blowout/2/

Will Trump Win in a Blowout?
By Roger L Simon July 14, 2016

Let us hope and pray he is up to it because we have reached an amazing moment in all our lives. Imagine a truck plowing across Times Square the way that one did down the Promenade des Anglais. How many people would be mowed down?  It would dwarf what happened in Nice where, it has been reported, bodies flew like bowling pins.

Could it happen here? Of course. Was Barack Obama right to allow so many Syrian and Middle Eastern refugees to come to the United States virtually unvetted? Is Hillary Clinton right to actually increase that number by some huge amount? Are these two leaders crazy -- or sadistic?

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Will Trump Win in a Blowout?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 02:44:31 pm »
His behavior after the convention will tell all...  We'll just have to wait and see.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 02:56:03 pm »
Trump isn't leading in the polls, but he's certainly gaining at the moment. I hope he can keep his big mouth shut and maybe I can support him. Gary Johnson is my default choice at the moment.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 03:00:29 pm »
No.

Trump is stuck at 38-43%.  HE HAS NOT MOVED BEYOND THOSE NUMBERS FOR THREE MONTHS. 

Hillary's been above 50 and is now around 40-44.  So, it's Hillary who is losing, due to the email scandal and the trust factor.

Trump is not gaining.   He cannot help himself; he'll go off script at some point, again, and remind voters that, the reservations they had about him in the first place, were well placed.

The election is still about Trump and that means he loses.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 03:01:13 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 03:03:18 pm »
We must pray and maybe fast, that abortion maniacs like Clinton or Johnson don't get in there.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 03:03:39 pm »
Yes, at this moment I still see him as a stalking horse.  Like I said, his behavior during/after the convention will tell all.  He could change but at this point I just don't see it happening.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 04:47:26 pm »
Probably not.

He could still win—it all depends on how absolutely terrible Clinton is as a candidate—but to win in a blowout would require him to completely erase his (well-earned) negatives, a darn near impossible task.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 05:00:13 pm »
We must pray and maybe fast, that abortion maniacs like Clinton or Johnson don't get in there.

Trump is no different.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 06:11:04 pm »
No.

Trump is stuck at 38-43%.  HE HAS NOT MOVED BEYOND THOSE NUMBERS FOR THREE MONTHS. 

Hillary's been above 50 and is now around 40-44.  So, it's Hillary who is losing, due to the email scandal and the trust factor.

Trump is not gaining.   He cannot help himself; he'll go off script at some point, again, and remind voters that, the reservations they had about him in the first place, were well placed.

The election is still about Trump and that means he loses.

Ok. Relative to Hillary he's gaining and that's what's important. I don't expect it to last long, he cannot keep his big mouth shut.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 06:51:46 pm »
Gary Johnson is my default choice at the moment.

Optimistically,  that's who I will be voting for.   But the first priority is to defeat Trump.   (And re-elect Pat Toomey.)
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 08:09:06 pm »
We must pray and maybe fast, that abortion maniacs like Clinton or Johnson don't get  in there.
Our nation has been imploding on so many fronts and your biggest priority is an issue that hasn't changed in 40 years?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 10:07:33 pm »
Our nation has been imploding on so many fronts and your biggest priority is an issue that hasn't changed in 40 years?

It's changed a lot in states like Ohio, Indiana, Texas, Wisconsin, Kansas and so on.

9,000 Babies Were Saved From Abortions Under Texas Law Supreme Court Just Struck Down

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/06/30/9000-babies-were-saved-from-abortions-under-texas-law-supreme-court-just-struck-down/
That law may have been struck down, others have not been.

1 Clinic in Missouri and Mississippi in the whole of these states.

Clinics closing every week.

Yes, there have been big changes.

And these governors have been instrumental.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:17:59 pm by TomSea »

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 12:00:59 am »
in a word, no.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 12:08:12 am »
"Win"???

When will folks comprehend what the term 'velvet coup' means?

Trump is Hildabeast's stalking horse, meant to help ensure the illusion of her trouncing is legit.

And if this November was legit, Trump would have his arse handed to him.

Rightfully so.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 12:22:46 am »
I think we should be looking ahead to 2020.  :shrug:

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 12:26:08 am »

Exactly.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2016, 01:02:09 am »

Count me in! This is thee answer [and for Catholics, the frequent reception of the Sacraments], but unfortunately Satan has convinced [many] people there is no hope through prayer. (It is not true!) Keep praying! :0001:

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2016, 11:58:03 am »

Frankly, we should also be supporting and promoting the Convention of States project.  If we can't get an acceptable government, at least we can take a shot at minimizing its ability to harm us.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 12:07:20 pm »
Trump isn't leading in the polls, but he's certainly gaining at the moment. I hope he can keep his big mouth shut and maybe I can support him. Gary Johnson is my default choice at the moment.
Nate Silver was completely wrong 7 times in a row. Brexit polls were off by 14 percent on average. Several Polls have been exposed as nothing more then marketing firms for some politicians making up stuff to manipulate. The Original legacy pollster Gallop has stated its impossible to do accurate political polls. Many, many sources admit that the changing technology and public hostility to/distrust of media precludes representative polling.  When you dig down into the internals of all the modern polls showing the impossible - aka Hillary winning against anybody - you find they are online polls, weighted heavy democrat, light independents or just made up from nothing.

That people still believe in polls to be accurate today says more about their lack of reasoning ability then the known problems with polling today. 

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17