Author Topic: Deaths, injuries reported after truck drives into French crowd following Bastille Day fireworks  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They are only our friends because they want their freedom. If you were to point out all the inconsistencies in islam and how the koran is not the inspired Word of God they would turn on you pretty quick.

I don't know if that's true - the Kurds seem to be much less "muslim" than their neighbors. You could be right, I just don't know.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Governor Mike Pence ‏@GovPenceIN  8 Dec 2015
Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.

I'm sure he's "evolved" by now.

Offline musiclady

I wonder what it will take before liberal western governments will do what it takes to protect their citizens.

Maybe they're tolerance for violence against their own citizens in the name of diversity is unlimited.

I sometimes wonder that.

The first thing out of Obama's mouth will be that we shouldn't "overreact" and be too quick to "draw conclusions."

Leftist 'leaders' literally don't care if their people get slaughtered, as long as they don't offend anyone.....

This world is so screwed up.

Prayers for France............ again.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Guarantee it.  That was probably part of the VP requirement.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline bilo

I don't know if that's true - the Kurds seem to be much less "muslim" than their neighbors. You could be right, I just don't know.

That's because they have been an oppressed people for a long time. The boiling point is if you present information to more than one muslim at a time that they have been indoctrinated into a false religion. The "radicals" are not widely condemned by members of their faith because their koran instructs them to do exactly what they are doing. We have semi-good relations with some muslim countries but that's because they are run by non religious factions, or the country is more afraid of the surrounding radicals. Civilization's war with islam has been going on since it's inception.

We only have a few options in dealing with muslims; convert them by sharing The Gospel, keep muslim countries isolated, or militarily pound them into submission.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Maybe we all should on this issue.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline ArneFufkin

Right, 'cuz it's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL about Donnie.

Isn't it logical that media outlets would look to request the statements of the two Party candidates three months from a Presidential election?

I'd like to gauge Hillary's response as well.  I think candidate reactions to these major world events are informative.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 01:27:11 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again, I would like to suggest Matt Bracken's excellent piece about what's coming for Europe:
http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/tet-take-two-islams-2016-european-offensive/

Required reading for those who are concerned about the fate of The West...

Offline Fishrrman

bilo wrote above:
"Bomb their mosques, bomb their holy sites, assassinate their radical imams and then tell muslims if they want to believe this gutter religion they better reform it cause there is no place for it in this world."

Thank you for speaking frankly -- and wisely.

There must be only one "future" for muslims in Europe.

That is to force them OUT of Europe and back to dar al-islam.

In boxcars, if need it be.

Otherwise, there can be only one eventual fate for Western Europe:

Burqhas.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
 At least 80 dead - Heard CNN say the truck had weapons and grenades in it, I haven't heard that anywhere else, Jihad Watch is reporting one of the Jihadists is of Tunisian ancestry.

Offline mrclose

At least 80 dead - Heard CNN say the truck had weapons and grenades in it, I haven't heard that anywhere else, Jihad Watch is reporting one of the Jihadists is of Tunisian ancestry.

France: Nice jihad murderer is Muslim of Tunisian origin

A 31-year-old Niçois of Tunisian origin was driving the truck that claimed over 70 people on the Prom in Nice on Thursday night.

The Frenchman was 31 years old.

According to our information, it was a Niçois from Tunisia who drove the truck. The young man of 31 years also fired on the crowd as he drove. More than 70 people died.

At least 77 are dead after a truck drove into the crowd after the fireworks in Nice.

His truck was loaded with weapons and grenades.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/france-nice-jihad-murderer-is-muslim-of-tunisian-origin
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 04:09:45 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline TomSea

Not too long ago, I watched the French Connection II movie. That takes place mostly in Marseilles and even way back in 1975; they had their Arab quarter.  It's interesting to reflect on.

I watched some of the video; I do believe at one point, it looks like a woman walking on that street as well in a hijab. 

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

Isn't it logical that media outlets would look to request the statements of the two Party candidates three months from a Presidential election?

@ArneFufkin

True, but that wasn't the context of my comment.

Offline TomSea

France: Nice jihad murderer is Muslim of Tunisian origin

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/france-nice-jihad-murderer-is-muslim-of-tunisian-origin

Thanks for the info;

This was a rather elaborate attack; I would have thought they would have known to keep something like a truck out of the area really.

Offline TomSea

I don't know what drastic measures are sensible, plow into those neighborhoods and enforce law and order? Mass imprisonments?  Really difficult to know how they can cope with this.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Mainstream Islam strikes again.  Driving a truck through a crowd like this is a tactic mainstream muzzies have encouraged for some time.  This bastard managed to get over a mile before the police shot him dead.

Death toll is over 80 now and no doubt will go higher, with approaching 200 people injured to one degree or another.

Why French citizens tolerate this is beyond comprehension

:smokin:

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Mainstream Islam strikes again.  Driving a truck through a crowd like this is a tactic mainstream muzzies have encouraged for some time.  This bastard managed to get over a mile before the police shot him dead.

Death toll is over 80 now and no doubt will go higher, with approaching 200 people injured to one degree or another.

:smokin:
  the "good germans" didn't want to Make Waves either...
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline mrclose

I was going to say something about the monsters who pull these terrorist attacks but I just can't find decent enough words to post on a public forum!

My God, I can't imagine the pain that the people who survived must be going through .. especially the parents of innocent children like the little girl below!

A child's doll lies on the street beside the body of a young girl who was killed in last night's attack in Nice in the south of France
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Fishrrman

Chieftan observes:
"Why French citizens tolerate this is beyond comprehension..."

What are they going to do?

Send them back?

(The answer is…. "Yes. Of course!")

Offline TomSea

I was going to say something about the monsters who pull these terrorist attacks but I just can't find decent enough words to post on a public forum!

My God, I can't imagine the pain that the people who survived must be going through .. especially the parents of innocent children like the little girl below!

A child's doll lies on the street beside the body of a young girl who was killed in last night's attack in Nice in the south of France

Really, well France has probably been counted out before in 1915 and 1940 so we will see. Very moving.

geronl

After an Emergency Cabinet meeting in Paris, the Prime Minister has the launch of new wristbands, hashtags and new funding for courses to teach Muslim refugees not to kill and rape.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wonder what it will take before liberal western governments will do what it takes to protect their citizens.

Maybe they're tolerance for violence against their own citizens in the name of diversity is unlimited.

Europe I don't think will ever learn. 

The U.S. as long as we can keep any more restrictions to the 2nd Amendment from being implemented should fare better.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

I want to weep for humanity. We're still good - most of us. I was given a copy of Hannah Arendt by one of my grandmother's cousins who escaped the camps in WW II when she died, she knew i was a bookworm. Maybe it's time I finally read it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:44:08 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html

This is the moment the ISIS fanatic who killed 84 people including at least ten children was shot dead by police as he fired at them from the 25-tonne lorry he used as a murder weapon on his mile-long killing spree.

The killer, a 31-year-old French Tunisian named by local newspaper Nice Matin as Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, mounted pavements at high speed and ploughed through crowds celebrating Bastille Day in Nice last night.

One eyewitness filmed armed officers approaching the cab of the lorry and firing repeatedly through its windscreen and doors before it appears Bouhlet can be heard screaming after being hit by a police bullet.

The shootout came after his 30 minute rampage where he aimed at crowds watching firework and sent 'bodies flying like bowling pins' and left others 'jammed' under the lorry’s wheels at around 10.30pm local time last night.
Witness Nadar El Shafei told the BBC: ‘He died inside the vehicle - I saw his head getting out of the window I could see it clearly, they kept shooting him from all sides just to be sure. They were afraid that maybe he was not alone but he was alone, I never saw anyone beside him. They used a light to make sure no one else was inside the car then they asked us to run away in case there were others inside the car or a bomb.’

Heartbroken men and women refused to leave the bodies of their loved ones and the dead remain strewn across the famous Promenade des Anglais today.

At least ten of the victims were children, with young girls and boys lying dead covered in a blankets with their dolls and buggies still next to them. Footage taken at the time of the attack shows bodies piled up in the roads and people running from their lives as they tried to avoid the zig-zagging lorry while paramedics treated the injured and dying in the street.

The truck driver, who was known to police, was said to have shouted 'Allahu Akbar' – God is great in Arabic – before being killed in a clear suicide mission. Pro-ISIS groups have been celebrating the attack, orchestrated to coincide with France's most important national holiday.

A huge cache of guns, grenades and 'larger weapons' and the terrorist's identity papers were later found inside the lorry, which mounted the pavement at approximately 40mph and steered directly towards hundreds of people watching a fireworks display.

ISIS supporters have been celebrating the attack, orchestrated to coincide with France's most important national holiday. The gunman was known to police for crimes of theft and violence, but not intelligence services, a police source said. A suspected accomplice is on the run.

France today declared three days of national mourning after the truck attack - its third major terror attack in 18 months - and President Francois Hollande said: 'France is in tears, it is hurting but it is strong and she will be stronger - always stronger than the fanatics who wish to hurt us.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html#ixzz4ETZnGdrO
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 11:31:42 am by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
The British press are doing a great job of covering this terrorist attack, with lots of video showing exactly what happened and its aftermath.

The U.S. media is just waking up this morning and trying to ascertain the motivations of the jihadi who did this...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus