Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief  (Read 672 times)

Offline Just_Victor

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/bombshell-obama-never-once-met-with-his-defense-intelligence-chief/
Richard Pollock      10:12 PM 07/12/2016

President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

The general, who spent 33 years in the intelligence field, told The Daily Caller News Foundation he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political  meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles.

In four years, Flynn was never invited to brief the president on any kind of intelligence issue. Ever.

“Here is the crux of my relationship with Obama,” Flynn told TheDCNF in a wide ranging interview Tuesday. “Here I am, running one of the largest intelligence agencies in the world. He appoints me twice — one as the assistant director of national intelligence and one as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. I’m also his senior intelligence officer. And I had almost five years in combat.”

He paused, then said, “I never met with him once.”

“He’s a kind of a funny guy when it comes to relationships,” Flynn told TheDCNF. “He’s very aloof and very distant. I wasn’t on his screen at all. I wasn’t on his radar which is really sad. It’s amazing.”

more
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:42:50 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/bombshell-obama-never-once-met-with-his-defense-intelligence-chief/

BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

Richard Pollock
Reporter
10:12 PM 07/12/2016

President Barack Obama twice appointed former Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to key national security jobs in his administration, including as deputy director of national intelligence and later as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, yet he never once met with Flynn face to face.

The general, who spent 33 years in the intelligence field, told The Daily Caller News Foundation he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with Obama to offer his assessment of ISIS as it rampaged through the Middle East, or during the political  meltdown of Libya and Egypt, or on Iran’s efforts to build a nuclear bomb, or of the “Russian reset” that ended in shambles.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/bombshell-obama-never-once-met-with-his-defense-intelligence-chief/#ixzz4EIPikenU
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:56:42 pm »
Someone commented on the Daily Caller's Facebook page: "But how often did Barack Obama meet with Al Sharpton? Hint: more times than you have fingers and toes."

Isn't that the truth?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 02:04:30 pm »
I hate to break it, but this isn't a "bombshell."

We all knew he never cared about the defense of America............. didn't we??

Disgusting, nonetheless....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 02:07:45 pm »
Not shocked.
Just a few days before Benghazi, it was revealed that Obama only attended 1/3 of all of the Security meetings.
The leftist spin was that he was so smart, that he knew all this stuff already, and he couldn't be bothered.

Offline PoloSec

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 02:12:26 pm »
All the General had to do was declare himself a devout muslim and obama would have met with him everyday about how to better support islamic jihad and smooth the way for the caliphate.  I don't trust the guy at all but I guess we can credit the General for not doing that.
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline WAC

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 03:28:44 pm »
Interesting too that the General  was  "fired by Obama in 2014 for delivering a pessimistic assessment of ISIS 'before Congress'.....
The presentation went directly against the president’s prediction that ISIS was irrelevant — a “JV team.”

'Anyone' in the Obama administration must abide and help carry the "Muslim Doctrine" Obama has established within our Government or they will be sidelined......."univited" to any of the inner circles planning and briefings...........However,There are some we have in Washington who have attempted many times to expose and reveal the Muslim Hold in our Capital...(coup).....every time they are "put in place" with the likes of McCain and other Muslim Sympathizers in Congress....then left out of the loop altogether.
Here's some of the fight in Washington regarding these two .......the infilitration of Congress by terrorist sympathizers....and fair to mention Ted Cruz is at the helm in exposing this......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should be noted by all as they are not at the gate...they are inside the House Intelligence Agency!

Demorat Congressional Representatives 'Keith Ellison' (inn)and 'Andre Carson', (Ind.) the two Muslim ...were accused by a witness at a Senate hearing of having ties to the Muslim Brotherhood....(They are also on the  House Intelligence Committee )...........................In explosive testimony Tuesday, a witness before a Senate panel about Islamic terrorism accused the two Muslim members of Congress of having attended an event organized by the Muslim Brotherhood.

The charge was leveled by Chris Gaubatz, a “national security consultant” who has moonlighted as an undercover agitator of Muslim groups that he accuses of being terrorist outfits, and it was 'directed at Reps. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and André Carson (D-Ind.)'. At the heart of his accusation is the attendance by those two members at a 2008 convention hosted by the Islamic Society of North America — a Muslim umbrella group, which Gaubatz claims is a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Allegations that Ellison and Carson are secret Muslim agents with extremist leanings are usually found among fringe groups online, often discussed in dire tones on poorly designed websites. Rarely, if ever, do such sentiments get read into congressional testimony, with the imprimatur that offers.

both Ellison and Carson led a discussion at the 2008 convention on 'how to mobilize Muslims politically.'

Responsibility for this rare instance lies with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who oversaw the hearing as chairman of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Oversight, Agency Action, Federal Rights and Federal Courts and whose staff likely saw the testimonies of the witnesses......................Frank Gaffney, now head of the Center for Security Policy, has objected to Ellison and Carson serving on the House Intelligence Committee ....

See more at:

http://pamelageller.com/2016/06/senate-hearings-on-muslim-congressmen-with-muslim-brotherhood-terror-ties.html/#sthash.ZxOsNSmS.dpuf

Offline WAC

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 03:32:09 pm »
Let me add that the Muslims in office in Washington are conducting "Political Jihad" as is well known to every Muslim serving in our government...

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 04:04:07 pm »
Someone commented on the Daily Caller's Facebook page: "But how often did Barack Obama meet with Al Sharpton? Hint: more times than you have fingers and toes."

Isn't that the truth?
Or facebook, google owners too.

Offline bob434

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 04:36:30 pm »
How could he meet6 with him? He had no time- it's hard work spending $1.4 BILLION dollars of taxpayer's money you know- You expect him to be able to carry out presidential duties like meeting with his chief intelligence officers as well?

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/#ixzz4EJ7eXgM2

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 04:51:47 pm »
I hate to break it, but this isn't a "bombshell."

We all knew he never cared about the defense of America............. didn't we??

Disgusting, nonetheless....
:thumbsup:

:peeonobama:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 05:31:32 pm »
How could he meet6 with him? He had no time- it's hard work spending $1.4 BILLION dollars of taxpayer's money you know- You expect him to be able to carry out presidential duties like meeting with his chief intelligence officers as well?

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion on Obama family last year, perks questioned in new book

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/#ixzz4EJ7eXgM2

That's an impressive number. 

Offline bob434

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 05:40:21 pm »
by the time he is out of office, he will have spent over $12 BILLION dollars of taxpayer's money on himself and family-

geronl

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 05:48:46 pm »
spin was that he was so smart, that he knew all this stuff already, and he couldn't be bothered.

the same spin we'd get from Trump supporters

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 10:31:05 pm »
From the article:
"The general, who spent 33 years in the intelligence field, told The Daily Caller News Foundation he was never called in for a face-to-face meeting with obama to offer his assessment of isis as it rampaged through the Middle East"

Why would obama need to talk to the general to get any info about isis?

He was probably receiving reports directly from isis itself, since that's the side he's on!