Author Topic: Team Trump Plans Public Event Friday With VP Pick  (Read 1176 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: Team Trump Plans Public Event Friday With VP Pick
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 06:37:23 am »
If you can't discuss the topic then move on!
Thanks!
Management

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline RedHead

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2016, 12:53:20 pm »
Not that the timing necessarily gives anything away, but I understand that Pence has until noon Friday to withdraw from the Indiana governor's race otherwise his name has to remain on the ballot.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 12:54:45 pm by RedHead »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2016, 01:05:52 pm »
I've never witnessed a bigger public suck-up than Pence's cotton-candy intro for Trump. It even included this jaw-dropping whopper:

Pence tonight on Trump: "he has connected w/everyday Americans, spoken to their frustrations and longing, like no one since Ronald Reagan"

What a load S**t...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 01:57:53 pm »
Christie would be a deal breaker for me and I'm sure many others

Gingrich would be interesting - 2 loose cannons on the ticket but otherwise acceptable

IMHO Pence is the best option but hurt by a perceived lack of spine

@Mom MD ~ This is pretty much what my husband said last night too. He also mentioned Newt hosted and wrote a couple of documentaries for EWTN with his wife, so maybe he's finished with divorcing and remarrying. [Not so sure about Trump!] So out of pure desperation, we too, otherwise disgruntled-with-Trump-to-the-max patriots, will vote Trump/Gingrich or Trump/Pence.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta