Author Topic: Why this homeless Dallas woman is weeping for the fallen officers  (Read 411 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Djuana Franklin collapsed onto her hands and knees in front of the Dallas Police Headquarters, sobbing uncontrollably.

She pressed her hands into the pavement, inches from the police cars turned memorial for the five officers killed in Dallas. The 44-year-old black woman wept for several minutes on the ground as others who came to pay their respects put their hands on her back.

The group, of differing races, helped Franklin off the ground as she composed herself."I will miss the love that I had from the officers and the public servants [who] did save me when I was raped," she says, tears streaming down her face.

Franklin says the Dallas police are the epitome of community policing and that she is the living proof. They took her to the hospital after an alleged rape several years ago. They helped her when she was homeless and needed food.

"[They] took me where I could be safe after I'd been through that trauma," Frankin says.

[excerpted]

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/12/us/dallas-memorial-homeless-woman/index.html
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Why this homeless Dallas woman is weeping for the fallen officers
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:47:30 pm »
This is the truth about the vast majority of police officers. But, as we all know,  truth doesn't matter when there's an agenda to be pushed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Why this homeless Dallas woman is weeping for the fallen officers
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 05:32:01 pm »
God bless her!