Author Topic: Donald Trump's God Whisperer  (Read 983 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Donald Trump's God Whisperer
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 03:46:10 am »
Me too.  1040 CST.   Yawn...  Getting to old.  But I have found that if Go to bed too early ....I have to wake up more times to take a leak. 8888crybaby

Looks we have another thing in common.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 04:51:20 am »
The 'name it and claim it' preachers are to the right what "The Secret" is to the left. It basically treats the Bible like a magic spell book and if you say the right things, you can manifest wealth or whatever you want.

Essentially the belief that God is a phenomenon of nature that can be manipulated by human minds to achieve human ends. Although, mind you, I don't think the people promoting this belief actually believe it themselves.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 04:53:15 am »
Are we sure he didn't just tell her he wanted to be a missionary???

And she told him to look for another position.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 08:11:00 am »
Hey Gov.  I'm in LA... Stop by some time.... I'll buy you a beer

Is that Louisiana, or Lower Alabama?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 12:28:56 pm »
Is that Louisiana, or Lower Alabama?

Why that would be Lower Alabama. Liberally applied....that is, since I am east of the Redneck Rivera and Baldwin County and Mobile County in the Fl Panhandle!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2016, 01:56:31 pm »
It just gets better.

Donald Trump’s ‘spiritual advisor’ sells eternal life for $1,144 by stealing from Harry Potter

Every president and presidential candidate boasts of having spiritual leaders in their lives, but Donald Trump’s is making money selling desperate Christians eternal life for the bargain price of $1,144......

.....Worshippers who streamed into the doors of New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Florida on Easter Sunday got the surprise of their lives when their senior pastor offered them an opportunity to cheat death, the Christian Post reports. For a little over a thousand dollars, folks could purchase a “resurrection seed” she told them was set by God. Like the “resurrection stone” out of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, this seed would presumably resurrect anyone who has died......

....Then like an infomercial proclaiming “but wait! There’s more!”......

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/donald-trumps-spiritual-advisor-sells-eternal-life-for-1144-by-stealing-from-harry-potter/

She is perfect for Trump. I wonder if this is a future ex wife?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 02:30:45 pm »
It just gets better.

She is perfect for Trump. I wonder if this is a future ex wife?

Yes, be wary of people who do not line up with the Word of God.  Lots of televangelists.  If Trump had a true spiritual advisor it would be God and we would see evidence.  If you don't see evidence beware.  Spiritual Counseling is good and Trump needs it.  If he has gotten any it isn't evident.  I don't think admiring every evil dictator is looking to the right place for strength. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.