Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country  (Read 3059 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Prince Hall was a black Freemason in the revolution era. He tried to start a return to Africa movement then and couldn't find enough takers to make a go of it.

Margaret Saenger developed an alternative approach for the non-takers.  And it was embraced enthusiastically
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Margaret Saenger developed an alternative approach for the non-takers.  And it was embraced enthusiastically

Indeed. That's why the vast majority of Abortion clinics are withing easy reach of black dominated communities.

Offline GrouchoTex

Lobbyist, who support big businesses, lobby for tougher laws that they can comply with, but discourage small business start ups.
This always affects the poorer communities most.
Also, the federally mandated public school practices, those beholden to the teachers unions, that really don't teach anything except social experimentation, are to blame in this equation.
Until these two things (among others) change, the poor in this country will remain so, no matter where they move.
The only real answer is a smaller, less intrusive Federal Government.
You know, like the our Constitution spells out?

Offline mirraflake

“We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states

Yeah it would be a 3 rd world hellhole in less than 6 months.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not a bad idea in my opinion. I'm all for it.

But they ain't gettin' four or five states, no way.
Let the blacks have Louisiana east of the Big Muddy, along with Mississippi and the west halff of Alabama.

Then wall it all off from the rest of America and tell them "you've got your own country now".
Establish a strictly controlled border between "AfriAmerica" and the rest of the USA.

They can write their own constitution that gives preference to blacks and discriminates against whites, who cares.
No more tax money to them.
Strictly controlled border between "West Liberia" and the rest of America.

Then sit back and see how long the place takes to look like Somalia...

Works for me,but we would have to have the Coast Guard patrol the waters to keep them from escaping to return to live on the Dim Plantation. After all,they would no longer be US citizens and would have no right to live here.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I remember Kwame Kenyatta resigned his seat on the Detroit city council and ran off to work for the black nationalist mayor of Jackson MississIppi I think it was. (The Mayor died shortly after)

If it weren't for te decent folks in the south I would say 'Go for it' as long as the new "nation" is completely independent of American dollars.

Did Kwame stage a coup,assassinate the mayor,and install himself as the Maxmum Leeder fo Lafe?

Offline Cripplecreek

Did Kwame stage a coup,assassinate the mayor,and install himself as the Maxmum Leeder fo Lafe?

I don't know what Kwame Kenyatta is up to these days but Kwame Kilpatrick didn't have the luck of the Irish and got some 40 years in prison.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They have most the big cities too. See how that is working out for them.

It's been working great for them since the 1960's. Most don't have house payments,utility bills,food bills,clothing bills,or health care costs. Plus they get "dey monie posited in dey bank counts fo free" every month. All this and they don't even have to get out of bed to go to work or learn anything in any skool. Deys bees borned retired.

Lafe bees easie on de Dim Plantation.

This will last exactly as long as they are useful for the left leadership,and will end the instant the left takes over and discards the Bill of Rights and establishes a Party Paradise for the leftist leadership based on the Soviet model.

Or so the leftist leadership thinks,anyhow. What will really happen is the dedicated communists will all be executed the moment they step forward and replaced by the fascist left as America becomes a subsidiary of Worldwide Government,Inc.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The the takeaway here is that segregation is cool after all? :shrug:

Depends on who is in charge of it.

What you have here is a pack of losers who are just smart enough to understand THEY can't compete on a level playing field,so they think the answer is to establish their own nation so they don't have to compete with whites and Asians. Their plan falls apart because they aren't smart enough to realize that when the start their new nation all the US taxpayer dollars stop showing up in their bank accounts each month. They will no longer be useful for political and voting purposes,so they will be on their own.

Within 30 days they will be eating each other.

Meanwhile,the Black Silent Majority who ARE too smart to fall for that crap and who CAN complete will stay here and keep doing what they have been doing all along with absolutely zero recognition from the DNC and the media,getting up every day,going to work,earning their own way,and succeeding while living quiet and respectable lives.  They will also be the largest and most vocal "Oh,hell NO!" group when it comes to a vote to let the deserters back in. If you think those idiots have caused white people trouble over the years,just look at all the trouble they have inflicted on the honest and hard-working blacks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 02:24:13 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I really can't say I would be so willing to give up any territory. Period.

Don't worry about it. It will be a temporary situation,and within a year the property will all have been abandoned and we can take it back.

What we won't have to take back are the retards that moved there and gave up their citizenship to swear oaths of fealty to King 20 Mule Team Boraxo Mohammed MoFo,de furse. Since they have no US citizenship,we won't have to take them back.

The way I see it,it would pretty much be a win-win situation for everybody but the DNC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not seeing that in a picture with paved roads, electricity, motor vehicles, even Western Union.

I will grant that elsewhere in West Africa there is mayhem, but that image does not show that. That shows prosperity.

@Smokin Joe

Joe,that's because it is the Capital city,where all the money lives. The people who control/own outright the country need to keep a reasonable standard of living going in the capital city where they and their families live in order for it to be safe for them to live there.

The citizens in Moscow  and St.Petersburg always lived pretty good compared to the rest of the people in Russia. They even had western department stores available to the party upper classes where nobody else could shop that sold western quality televisions,vacuum cleaners,ovens,clothing,etc,etc,etc.

You have to keep the people where you live at least semi-happy or you will be the victim of revolution as someone else takes over.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Smokin Joe

Joe,that's because it is the Capital city,where all the money lives. The people who control/own outright the country need to keep a reasonable standard of living going in the capital city where they and their families live in order for it to be safe for them to live there.

The citizens in Moscow  and St.Petersburg always lived pretty good compared to the rest of the people in Russia. They even had western department stores available to the party upper classes where nobody else could shop that sold western quality televisions,vacuum cleaners,ovens,clothing,etc,etc,etc.

You have to keep the people where you live at least semi-happy or you will be the victim of revolution as someone else takes over.

Just take a gander at Monrovia with Google earth. The place is surrounded by shantytown slums for miles around.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just take a gander at Monrovia with Google earth. The place is surrounded by shantytown slums for miles around.

True,and each and every one of them dreams about being one of the "insiders" that live in the houses with the running water that eat regular meals.

Revolution never starts from the bottom up. It is always mostly the second tier of citizens that form and lead the revolution. The poor will kiss any foot they need to kiss to not be poor any longer. It's the educated people who help run the system for you that you have to keep an eye on because they want what you have and understand how to take it away from you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So is Rio. Places where you are either 'rich' or definitely not are like that. Keep in mind, though, shantytown slums are the norm. My point was that the image showed prosperity for that context. Yes, it goes downhill from there, but then, New York City didn't look like much for the first 75-100 years, either.

In America, we have the world's richest poor people.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

So is Rio. Places where you are either 'rich' or definitely not are like that. Keep in mind, though, shantytown slums are the norm. My point was that the image showed prosperity for that context. Yes, it goes downhill from there, but then, New York City didn't look like much for the first 75-100 years, either.
In many of those places there is constant state of low grade conflict smoldering away always threatening to flare into full scale war. They might go years without firing a shot but fighters from opposing sides live across the street from each other waiting for something to fuel the fire.

Offline goatprairie

Why should we give malcontents land? Land is valuable. Why uproot decent, law-abiding Americans and make them give way for malcontents? Give them, the malcontents,  some money for plane tickets, and tell them to get out....with the proviso of no return. I'd even throw in a monetary bonus....it would be cheaper than giving them land in the long run.

Offline Cripplecreek

Why should we give malcontents land? Land is valuable. Why uproot decent, law-abiding Americans and make them give way for malcontents? Give them, the malcontents,  some money for plane tickets, and tell them to get out....with the proviso of no return. I'd even throw in a monetary bonus....it would be cheaper than giving them land in the long run.

Hoe bout we let them have northern Mexico.

Offline bilo

I remember Kwame Kenyatta resigned his seat on the Detroit city council and ran off to work for the black nationalist mayor of Jackson MississIppi I think it was. (The Mayor died shortly after)

If it weren't for te decent folks in the south I would say 'Go for it' as long as the new "nation" is completely independent of American dollars.

As long as we are breaking up the USA, I say no problem but let conservatives have Texas and any contiguous states that want to join the new Republic.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline uglybiker

But they ain't gettin' four or five states, no way.

They can choose from any of Obama's extra seven states.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Cripplecreek

I had an idea that this could happen years ago, but it wasn't states but city-states

The last round of civil war in Liberia only ended in 2003 and it was brutal.

Offline bolobaby

But but but... SC is a NICE place, mostly. Maybe they can take Arkansas?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!