Author Topic: Trump Does The Unthinkable  (Read 4945 times)

Offline RedHead

Re: Trump Does The Unthinkable
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 06:20:07 pm »
LOL about the beer @Emjay ~ And yet, he swills down Diet Coke, eats from McDonald's, and gets an average of 3-4 hours of sleep every night. Not to mention he sprays all those toxic chemicals on his skin to obtain a tan. There goes the idea he cares about his body.

Funny thing about that picture.  Fries container is empty.  Big Mac is untouched.  No sign of food on either plate.  I suspect that ten seconds after that picture was taken those props from McDonald's went into the trash.  Assuming the whole thing wasn't photo-shopped to begin with. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 06:20:47 pm by RedHead »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2016, 06:22:20 pm »
Trump’s kindness knows no bounds and his generosity has and continues to touch the lives of people from every sex, race and religion. When Trump sees someone in need, he wants to help.

Did you really type this with a straight face?  Or was the /s dreadfully left off.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 06:23:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2016, 06:22:32 pm »
Except that several of those examples - the mortgage payoff, the airplane and the soldiers, the Maury Povitch story - are made up. 

I do remember the mortgage pay off story was debunked
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 06:24:55 pm »
How am I supposed to believe any of this article when they include at least one proven falsehood - the old "a millionaire paid off my mortgage for helping with a flat tire" yarn, which is older than Trump himself.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2016, 06:44:05 pm »
Funny thing about that picture.  Fries container is empty.  Big Mac is untouched.  No sign of food on either plate.  I suspect that ten seconds after that picture was taken those props from McDonald's went into the trash.  Assuming the whole thing wasn't photo-shopped to begin with.
According to the Donald, he likes fast food. Maybe he's telling the truth, maybe he is exaggerating.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/donald-trump-fast-food-love/
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2016, 07:33:21 pm »

Despite claims of charitable gifts in the millions, the Washington Post can find only one donation given by Trump since 2008.. in the amount of less than $10,000.

Of course, he gave a million dollars to veterans in May, when the pathological liar was pressured to make good on his promise, but other than that, it looks like his claims of giving away his own money are just---surprise---more lies.

An illuminating article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/06/five-questions-we-still-cant-answer-about-donald-trumps-charity-donations/

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 07:40:38 pm »
Despite claims of charitable gifts in the millions, the Washington Post can find only one donation given by Trump since 2008.. in the amount of less than $10,000.

Of course, he gave a million dollars to veterans in May, when the pathological liar was pressured to make good on his promise, but other than that, it looks like his claims of giving away his own money are just---surprise---more lies.

An illuminating article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/06/five-questions-we-still-cant-answer-about-donald-trumps-charity-donations/
Conservatives know better then to believe Washington Post about anything to do with any Republican.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 07:44:36 pm »
Conservatives know better then to believe Washington Post about anything to do with any Republican.

True.  But his orangeness ain't a republican.   

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2016, 07:45:40 pm »
We are the conservatives here, the ones with common sense enough not to help Hillary. Nor do we follow the lead of liberal/Establishment agents telling us what to think using far-left/Establishment sources and arguments.
Far lefties like Ben Shapiro?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw

Hillary doesn't need help.  She has flip flopping, English challenged, Mexican hating, disability mocking, Saddam loving, birther Trump to tweet something asinine whenever she gets in trouble.  Hillary will be President if Trump is the GOP nominee.  You are helping that happen and your false outrage at real conservatives helps you assuage your guilty conscience.   :nono:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:47:22 pm by Once-Ler »

Silver Pines

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2016, 07:53:00 pm »

Quick, get a reputable source like Conservative Nuthouse on it!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2016, 08:21:43 pm »
Compared to Washington Post, Conservative Tree house is the gold standard of Conservative Journalism.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

HonestJohn

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2016, 10:04:54 pm »

Or Whirled Nuts Daily... or 'We Love the Alt-Right'bart.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2016, 10:21:04 pm »
Compared to Washington Post, Conservative Tree house is the gold standard of Conservative Journalism.
I hate to break the news, but that's pyrite.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2016, 10:32:39 pm »
I hate to break the news, but that's pyrite.

Trump is Pyrite! 

Silver Pines

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2016, 11:53:27 pm »
Or Whirled Nuts Daily... or 'We Love the Alt-Right'bart.

Those are  gold standards of journalism, that I can tell you.