Author Topic: OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST – Won’t Turn White House ‘Blue’ in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers  (Read 1015 times)

Offline mrclose

Surprised?

(There just might be some truth to the 'Bath-house Barry' claim)

President Obama ignored a request made by a federal government police union to illuminate the White House in blue to honor the five Dallas police officers massacred during a Black Lives Matter protest last Thursday, according to a report by Police Magazine.

Flags were ordered lowered to half-staff by Obama to honor the Dallas officers.

Obama has lit up the White House to mark Breast cancer awareness in 2013, and to celebrate the Supreme Court legalizing same-sex marriage in 2015.

For the easily offended .. Please Do Not scroll any further! :nono:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-ignored-police-request-turn-white-house-blue-honor/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Just_Victor

"His people" would never approve.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Keep in mind everything he does and says is rife with go codes and dog whistles.

:Obounce:

Silver Pines

I have Dana Loesch on the radio, and she said he just lectured the police as he was speaking AT THE MEMORIAL SERVICE.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Yes, he is in full lecture mode.  Listened to about 6 minutes of it, couldn't take any more.

:3:

Silver Pines

Yes, he is in full lecture mode.  Listened to about 6 minutes of it, couldn't take any more.

There's a reason I've refused to listen to a single speech he's given in eight years.

Offline skeeter

I would pay all the money I have to hear someone tell the bloviating leftwing crud to stuff it up his maoist arse.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
There's a reason I've refused to listen to a single speech he's given in eight years.

That 6 minutes is the most I've listened to any speech of his but I wanted to verify that my suspicions were correct...

They were.

Offline LadyLiberty

He was despicable.  When he started in on that tripe, the LEOs behind him stopped clapping.  It was so disrespectful to the murdered officers, their families, and fellow officers.  This is their final event in this world, it should have been all about them and their sacrifice.

Silver Pines

I would pay all the money I have to hear someone tell the bloviating leftwing crud to stuff it up his maoist arse.

I'd bet anything he or she would have received a standing ovation.