Author Topic: FBI: Call us if you know of a corrupt public official  (Read 519 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
FBI: Call us if you know of a corrupt public official
« on: July 10, 2016, 07:48:22 pm »
I thought this was satire, but apparently not.

LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) - The FBI in New Mexico wants you to give them a call.

The agency wants anyone who suspects that a government official is using public office for private gain to call in a tip.

A spokesman says the FBI is conducting an outreach campaign in southern New Mexico that encourages people to report government corruption...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/6/fbi-call-us-if-you-know-of-a-corrupt-public-offici/

Calling Mr. Comey.

Offline Axel

Re: FBI: Call us if you know of a corrupt public official
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 08:01:00 pm »

Calling Mr. Comey.

Its not satire?
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 08:08:40 pm »
Wouldn't the phone lines be easier to get thru if you called to tell them who isn't corrupt? 

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 08:19:54 pm »
Wouldn't the phone lines be easier to get thru if you called to tell them who isn't corrupt?
:beer:
Truly. These days, trying to find an honest public official is like a snipe hunt, or a Bigfoot expedition.

There's no shortage of people who claim to have seen one, but when you get there, the evidence always seems to evaporate.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 09:21:55 pm »

Calling Mr. Comey.

Loretta Lynch as well
Principles matter. Words matter.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 10:31:05 pm »
 888what  I've already got a name for them to check out.  Sh!  This is very confidential.  Her name is Hillary Clinton. :woohoo:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:31:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 10:44:31 pm »
888what  I've already got a name for them to check out.  Sh!  This is very confidential.  Her name is Hillary Clinton. :woohoo:
:king: 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 11:07:12 pm »
Its not satire?

It is satire, even though it is supposed to be real. The elite fools are playing us for fools every day by running nonsense "news" like this.

Much of what you see printed or see on the alphabet networks these days, is what satire was in the 70s and 80s. It would be so easy to imagine Chevy Chase, Jane Curtain, and Ackroyed, doing a SNL skit on this very topic.

No doubt Dan would come out as a senior FBI administrator with his pockets spilling dollar bills all over the stage everywhere he goes. Chevy would be playing the serious straight guy asking him if he has seen any 'corruption' anywhere. Jane would be dressed as Hillary sneaking around the stage picking up the dollars off the floor that fell out of Dan's pockets. And on like that.

The point is that America has fallen to such a low ebb, that what was once laughable and satire is now all too real. Obama's entire Presidency is a joke. It is a comedy movie staring Eddie Murphy as a street hustler from Chicago who becomes President of the United States. Only it is not a movie this time. It actually happened.

What's next? Literally nobody on Earth knows.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.