Author Topic: Obama to visit Dallas Tuesday  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama to visit Dallas Tuesday
« on: July 10, 2016, 06:32:54 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/287167-obama-to-visit-dallas-tuesday

July 10, 2016, 01:48 pm
Obama to visit Dallas Tuesday

By Jessie Hellmann

President Obama will visit Dallas on Tuesday at the invitation of Mayor Mike Rawlings, following the shooting deaths of five police officers.

Obama will deliver remarks at an interfaith memorial service at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the White House announced on Sunday afternoon.

A sniper killed five police officers Thursday night during a protest against recent police shootings of black men.

Obama condemned the sniper attack as a despicable act in a statement from the NATO Summit in Poland.

"I believe I speak for every single American when I say we are horrified over these events, and we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas,” Obama said. "Anyone involved in the senseless murders will be held fully accountable. Justice will be done."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Obama to visit Dallas Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 06:43:04 pm »
Democrat mayor Rawlings.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline flowers

Re: Obama to visit Dallas Tuesday
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 07:06:59 pm »
Gee.....will the Secret Service let his pals the BLM types express themselves like they have been when obama speaks at this interfaith memorial service? You know because it is OK for them to speak out like they have been in cities across this country. They should be able to do this at this event too.