Author Topic: Sheriff Clarke: Obama Is the “Cop-Hater-in-Chief”  (Read 496 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Sheriff Clarke: Obama Is the “Cop-Hater-in-Chief”
« on: July 09, 2016, 12:01:54 pm »
Sheriff Clarke: Obama Is the “Cop-Hater-in-Chief”
By Brian Lonergan | July 8, 2016

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr., reacted to the shootings of police officers in Dallas, calling President Obama the “Cop-Hater-in-Chief” and strongly criticized the president’s comments on polarizing incidents between police officers and minorities.

Appearing on Friday morning’s “Fox & Friends” program on the Fox News Channel, Sheriff Clarke was asked about those who carried out the attack, but quickly turned his focus to the president.

“This is beyond belief for the American law enforcement officer,” he said. “I want to know, have we heard from the Cop-Hater-in-Chief Obama yet on this? Have we heard from Mrs. Bill Clinton who threw up the hashtag Black Lives Matter yesterday? They exploited the situation, two situations. One in Louisiana, one in Minnesota.”

[More]
http://cnsnews.com/blog/brian-lonergan/sheriff-clarke-obama-cop-hater-chief

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Suppressed

Re: Sheriff Clarke: Obama Is the “Cop-Hater-in-Chief”
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 10:32:43 pm »
He's a good man.

Thanks for posting.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn