Author Topic: Trump with Dallas police supporting him 3 weeks ago....  (Read 2075 times)

Offline WAC

Re: Trump with Dallas police supporting him 3 weeks ago....
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 03:57:24 pm »

Offline WAC

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2016, 04:05:46 pm »
Trump does have a host of support and endorsements from Police Officers......the contrasts and wide gap between Trump and Hillary and how they see our military and police is well known to those paying attention.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2016, 04:25:13 pm »

I saw this interview live and heard him say this.  It was straight from his heart.

@WAC

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 04:29:59 pm »
Sure they are.  Or maybe they wanted to have their picture taken with the nominee of a major party.

Or a rapist.

To me, it looks like the DPD guys wanted to pose with Trump and the soldiers were ordered to pose with the Hildebeast.

Offline WAC

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2016, 04:39:23 pm »
I saw this interview live and heard him say this.  It was straight from his heart.

@WAC

I did too...I admire this police officer....he does speak his mind and the facts as they are and not how so many others wish they could be otherwise.................and the officers certainly appreciate this...

Offline WAC

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2016, 04:47:18 pm »
The New England Police Benevolent Association, which has about 5,000 members across New Hampshire and Massachusetts, endorsed Trump in December.......they said that they chose “the candidate who best serves our membership.” and that their message was clear....'It's what the next president of the US is going to do to unite this country in an effort to save police officers, because it's open season on police officers".....Ex. Dir. Jerry Flynn.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 05:12:22 pm »
The New England Police Benevolent Association, which has about 5,000 members across New Hampshire and Massachusetts, endorsed Trump in December.......they said that they chose “the candidate who best serves our membership.” and that their message was clear....'It's what the next president of the US is going to do to unite this country in an effort to save police officers, because it's open season on police officers".....Ex. Dir. Jerry Flynn.

I hate to break this to you, but the police is a local and state matter.. Not a federal matter. Try reading the Constitution.. You might learn a thing..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline WAC

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 09:00:16 pm »

I hate to break this to you, but the police is a local and state matter.. Not a federal matter. Try reading the Constitution.. You might learn a thing..

To what are you referring now that you've displayed your lack of control in English language usage and presume to instruct on the Constitution, which certainly isn't mentioned in my post..., nor Local, or State, or Federal........or is it you just tried to get in line with others who oppose Trump and stumbled over your own feet????

If so then let me help you rise again so you can reread my post as written.....then we can chat.......

As follows:

...."The New England Police Benevolent Association, which has about 5,000 members across New Hampshire and Massachusetts, endorsed Trump in December.......they said that they chose “the candidate who best serves our membership.” and that their message was clear....'It's what the next president of the US is going to do to unite this country in an effort to save police officers, because it's open season on police officers".....Ex. Dir. Jerry Flynn......

Offline flowers

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2016, 12:30:54 am »

I hate to break it to you. Obamalaw is coming. Since when has teamobama followed the constitution?

google it....obamalaw.