Author Topic: Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'  (Read 540 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'
« on: July 08, 2016, 04:53:54 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-war-on-cops-police-advocacy-group-225291

Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'

By Bianca Padró Ocasio

07/08/16 11:19 AM EDT

The head of a law enforcement advocacy group lashed out at President Barack Obama in the wake of the Dallas shootings that left five police officers dead, accused the president of carrying out a "war on cops."

“I think [the Obama’s administration] continued appeasements at the federal level with the Department of Justice, their appeasement of violent criminals, their refusal to condemn movements like Black Lives Matter, actively calling for the death of police officers, that type of thing, all the while blaming police for the problems in this country has led directly to the climate that has made Dallas possible,” William Johnson, the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, said in an interview with Fox on Friday morning.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 07:19:38 pm »
Obama-engineered Summer of Chaos begins in Dallas
Posted on July 8, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn

Looks like the Obama administration-engineered “Summer of Chaos” has begun.

In June, the Twitter account of Deray McKesson, a leader of BlackLivesMatter, was hacked, resulting in his messages with two fellow Democrat activists being posted by a twitterer named The Saint. (See “Hacked messages of #BlackLivesMatter leader reveal Obama admin’s plan for ‘summer of chaos’ and martial law“)

In those messages, McKesson spoke of meeting with U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to mobilize and organize thousands of people to disrupt the upcoming Republican and Democratic National Conventions in a “summer of chaos,” the intent of which is to provide Obama with the excuse to impose martial law, suspend the November presidential elections, thereby giving him a third term of office — something that as many as 67% of Democrats desire, according to a r

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/08/obama-engineered-summer-of-chaos-begins-in-dallas/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:20:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 02:22:34 am »
From the article in post 2:
"Looks like the Obama administration-engineered “Summer of Chaos” has begun."

That may well be.
But the end result is that this can only help the Republicans come election time this fall.
The more "chaos", the better.
Let the games begin!

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 03:46:52 pm »
From the article in post 2:
"Looks like the Obama administration-engineered “Summer of Chaos” has begun."

That may well be.
But the end result is that this can only help the Republicans come election time this fall.
The more "chaos", the better.
Let the games begin!

Let us not forget support of BLM is part of the commiecrat national platform which  means they support the chaos created by BLM.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 04:14:49 pm »
Let us not forget support of BLM is part of the commiecrat national platform which  means they support the chaos created by BLM.

I predict that the number of violent America deaths this summer will increase two or three fold from the average. And I predict that the vast majority of deaths will be Blacks killing other Blacks as the Police justifiably refuse to enter predominately Black neighborhoods.

Obama will get the 'summer of chaos' that he wants. Obama may well get Americans killing each other as he seems to want. But I doubt very much that it is going to work out the way that he thinks it will.

Chaos is called "chaos" for a reason. No one can ever know which way chaos is going to turn.

And I agree with others who have stated that by the Democrats and Obama embracing BLM and condoning and apologizing for Black Nationalist terrorism, they could wind up getting Trump elected by numbers America has never seen before.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.