Author Topic: DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON THE DALLAS SHOOTINGS  (Read 801 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON THE DALLAS SHOOTINGS
« on: July 08, 2016, 07:31:52 pm »
SOURCE: TRUMP! MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

URL: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement

Last night’s horrific execution-style shootings of 12 Dallas law enforcement officers – five of whom were killed and seven wounded - is an attack on our country. It is a coordinated, premeditated assault on the men and women who keep us safe.

We must restore law and order. We must restore the confidence of our people to be safe and secure in their homes and on the street.

The senseless, tragic deaths of two people in Louisiana and Minnesota reminds us how much more needs to be done.

This morning I offer my thoughts and prayers for all of the victims’ families, and we pray for our brave police officers and first responders who risk their lives to protect us every single day.

Our nation has become too divided. Too many Americans feel like they’ve lost hope. Crime is harming too many citizens. Racial tensions have gotten worse, not better. This isn’t the American Dream we all want for our children.

This is a time, perhaps more than ever, for strong leadership, love and compassion. We will pull through these tragedies.

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON THE DALLAS SHOOTINGS
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 07:33:31 pm »
Good
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 07:41:10 pm »
Trump did not write that for himself.  To many multi-syllabic words. 

Just say'n

geronl

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 08:22:01 pm »
Paul or Eric wrote this.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 08:22:38 pm »
Meanwhile Trump is tied to a chair, gagged....

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 08:24:35 pm »
Our nation has become too divided.

And it would stay divided with Trump as President.  He can't even unite the Republicans behind him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 08:25:33 pm »
Meanwhile Trump is tied to a chair, gagged....

Exactly what needs to happen. 

Offline WAC

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 08:29:17 pm »
Exactly what needs to happen.

Hillary just spoke via Blitzer.....

THIS IS UTTERLY DISGUSTING...WHAT A WITCH HILLARY IS!!!!!.

Listening to Hillary speaking on the Dallas cop shooting...and she's pandering to the black community....what a witch!!!!

She says there's a disconnect between the officers and the public........"too many African- American have been killed by police officers....
There's bias and racism in this country against the black community....I've been working to close the racial divide My whole life....I'm heartbroken we have to do this year after year...I call on 'white people' to put ourselves in their shoes who have to have the talk about how to protect themselves...I'm going to be talking to' white people' to listen to the cries of our african aMerican citizens...
Modify message

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 08:35:50 pm »
Hillary just spoke via Blitzer.....

THIS IS UTTERLY DISGUSTING...WHAT A WITCH HILLARY IS!!!!!.

Listening to Hillary speaking on the Dallas cop shooting...and she's pandering to the black community....what a witch!!!!

She says there's a disconnect between the officers and the public........"too many African- American have been killed by police officers....
There's bias and racism in this country against the black community....I've been working to close the racial divide My whole life....I'm heartbroken we have to do this year after year...I call on 'white people' to put ourselves in their shoes who have to have the talk about how to protect themselves...I'm going to be talking to' white people' to listen to the cries of our african aMerican citizens...
Modify message

Yep...she is with them, whitey must be put down.  White man evil. This will now go on at warp speed. They need this to get obamalaw for one. One of the main reasons the BLM types exist. federalize all police. obamas 21st century policing. Lynch was on that plane going around the country telling police depts this when she talked with bill about the grandkids.

Offline WAC

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 08:41:03 pm »
Yep...she is with them, whitey must be put down.  White man evil. This will now go on at warp speed. They need this to get obamalaw for one. One of the main reasons the BLM types exist. federalize all police. obamas 21st century policing. Lynch was on that plane going around the country telling police depts this when she talked with bill about the grandkids.

Terrible woman...I'm stunned she would dare to use the death of thes police officers to pander to the black voters she soooooo depends on....she is one heartless and nasty woman who should never be President of this country.......her speech just "fed" further the black racism the black feed themselves......just as Obama did yesterday,,,,,

I genuinely hate these two individuals who have sold their souls and there's nothing left but a political achine....dark and cold left in their chests.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 08:47:36 pm »

Just say'n

Likely true. But they were exactly the right words for his handlers to place in his mouth at this time.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 08:48:17 pm »
Terrible woman...I'm stunned she would dare to use the death of thes police officers to pander to the black voters she soooooo depends on....she is one heartless and nasty woman who should never be President of this country.......her speech just "fed" further the black racism the black feed themselves......just as Obama did yesterday,,,,,

I genuinely hate these two individuals who have sold their souls and there's nothing left but a political achine....dark and cold left in their chests.
Look at what she did right after Benghazi. Lied right on top of the caskets. Look at what she said when kadafi was killed. We came we saw he died. Each and every time they get a agenda death they use it for political gain. It is what they do. Remember clinton at that funeral. Laughing until he saw the camera was on him.

Just like tyrants....using dead bodies to advance the agenda. Saddam used to have a special guy who kept the children in a freezer, brought them out right after a US bombing. Here 5 dead police officers....gotta keep the coals hot that white man evil and we need no guns and to federalize the police nationwide.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 12:26:23 am »
Compare Trump's statement vis-a-vis o'er-the-hillary's.

Absolutely no difference between the two of 'em.
Right...?
Right....????

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2016, 12:34:42 am »

Right...?
Right....????

I don't think there is a lot of difference between the two.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 02:24:50 am »

Right...?
Right....????
It's clear they don't employ the same writers, that much is clear.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 02:28:33 am »

Just say'n
:mauslaff: 000hehehehe :happyhappy:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 02:30:09 am »
Why can't he be like this all the time?  :thud:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2016, 02:43:18 am »
SOURCE: TRUMP! MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN

I watched him give that little speech and he was reading it and it was obvious.  Someone wrote that and he read it.  The speech had complete sentences and made sense.  He did not write it, just read it.  He looked like a robot reading.  He is the pits.

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2016, 11:37:00 am »
Likely true. But they were exactly the right words for his handlers to place in his mouth at this time.

So what we have running for POTUS is your basic dummy.  The only time he can make a thoughtful coherent statement is when someone has a hand up his ass to put words in his mouth and make it move.

Wonderfull.  We have Walter running for POTUS. All he needs is a comb-over
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:38:17 am by Wingnut »

geronl

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2016, 11:40:24 am »
Trump followed it up by vowing to misuse executive orders to mandate death penalty for cop killers.

His ignorance of the Constitution is startling.