Author Topic: Trump gets it right on Saddam  (Read 6033 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump gets it right on Saddam
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2016, 10:00:00 am »
I can't believe in 2016 we are still having to counter and disprove Liberal talking points about Iraq and Saddam that were myth busted many years ago on ToS and places like it.

This crap Mech is trying to shove down our throats is pure DU bullsh*t.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2016, 10:10:44 am »
I can't believe in 2016 we are still having to counter and disprove Liberal talking points about Iraq and Saddam that were myth busted many years ago on ToS and places like it.

Word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2016, 10:41:58 am »

:amen:  Pittiful to drag that stuff in as a "defense".
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2016, 11:15:10 am »

Lol
Not just this issue, but on many other issues(entitlements, the role of the federal government, healthcare) some "conservatives" have adopted liberal talking points to accommodate Mr Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2016, 11:23:56 am »
Lol
Not just this issue, but on many other issues(entitlements, the role of the federal government, healthcare) some "conservatives" have adopted liberal talking points to accommodate Mr Trump

Which brings to mind...at least in my mind anyway...is he really a Conservative?  Or just a Liberal agitator pushing and defending the candidate least likely to win against the candidate he's actually going to vote for...which is HRC.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!