Author Topic: Survey: Canadians regretting Muslim refugees, believe mainstream Islam promotes violence  (Read 701 times)

rangerrebew

Survey: Canadians regretting Muslim refugees, believe mainstream Islam promotes violence

July 7, 2016 1:00 pm By Christine Williams 68 Comments

According to a new government survey to be released this week, the majority of those surveyed indicated their belief that Muslim immigrants hold “fundamentally different values” (including on the issue of women’s rights) and that “mainstream Islam promotes violence”. Attitudes of participants are already being dismissed as “Islamophobic”.

The Toronto Star titled their account of the story:  “Ontario facing ‘epidemic of Islamophobia’ survey finds”. The article did not discuss possible reasons for the attitude of Ontarians, which just may be based on real occurrences with real victims. Some examples: i) Sweden has now become the rape capital of the world; ii) a thousand women were sexually assaulted in Germany as the migrant rape crisis worsens; iii) the 70,000 crimes committed or attempted by migrants in Germany, iv) the declaration by the Islamic State that they have infiltrated the refugees and will continue to do so.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/survey-canadians-regretting-muslim-refugees-believe-mainstream-islam-promotes-violence

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:19:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Canadians:

Too late now, chumps.
Who did you just vote in for Prime Minister?
Better get used to it.
You get the government you vote for.
And insofar as "the refugees" are concerned, you deserve what you're gonna get.

Too late now.

rangerrebew

Canadians:

Too late now, chumps.
Better get used to it.

Too late now.

And ol' Justin wants to bring in more. Our friends up north need to hold on to their heads - while they have them. :whistle:

Offline Dartman

Canadians:

Too late now, chumps.
Better get used to it.

Too late now.

If you don't mind, I would prefer you address similar posts to "some Canadians". Neither I, nor about half the population voted for little Justin.
You ask "Who did you just vote in for Prime Minister?"
I could just as easily ask, "Who did you recently elect and re-elect as President?"

It's the old "glass houses" thing.
Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama say "ISIL". The rest of the world says "ISIS". Hmmm ...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"If you don't mind, I would prefer you address similar posts to "some Canadians". Neither I, nor about half the population voted for little Justin."

Evidently, those other Canadians seem to outnumber any conservative-minded folk left there. The left's numbers there are growing (as they are -here-), and I sense the place will slip downward even faster than the USA to the south...