Author Topic: Take a moment to pray for the officers gunned down in Dallas tonight  (Read 951 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ten officers were shot by two snipers at a police protest in Dallas.  Three officers are dead.  Protests happening throughout the country tonight due to two shootings of African Americans by police.  No time even to get the facts straight.  This country once again propelled into anarchy.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/breaking-shots-fired-and-officers-down-at-downtown-dallas-protest/266881573

Lord Jesus we pray for peace.  We pray for the officers who were shot tonight and we pray for restoration in our country.  Lord God be with the families and with Texas as they deal with this tragedy

Amen
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Take a moment to pray for the officers gunned down in Dallas tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 04:18:39 am »
Such a sad event and so unnecessary.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 04:28:18 am »

True. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 05:32:51 am »
My prayers go out for the officers and the families.
Surreal evening here in Dallas.

So sorry for your community.  My prayers are with you.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 05:39:22 am »

This photo was taken at the memorial for four Lakewood WA police officers who were gunned down execution style by a black man out to kill white officers in 2009.   I attended the memorial and it was one of the saddest moments of my life. When they played the haunting  " last radio call" for each there wasn't a dry eye in the stadium.    Now here we are again, with 4 more dead, and It sounds like 2 others fighting for their lives.     God Help us.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:40:01 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 05:54:00 am »

This photo was taken at the memorial for four Lakewood WA police officers who were gunned down execution style by a black man out to kill white officers in 2009.   I attended the memorial and it was one of the saddest moments of my life. When they played the haunting  " last radio call" for each there wasn't a dry eye in the stadium.    Now here we are again, with 4 more dead, and It sounds like 2 others fighting for their lives.     God Help us.

Fellow Washingtonian.  I remember.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 09:35:51 am »
Dear Lord, law enforcement is not an easy task to do,Yet, there are many who choose to wear the shield. They serve each day, to the oaths they swore are true, Protecting and serving, a safer, better world to build.

Lord now we gather to pay our deepest honor, To those of ours officers, killed in the line of duty. It matters not the style of shield they wore, Only that they served with pride, and honor.

Lord all that matters is that they were one of us, Serving wherever needed, richest mansion to dirtiest alley. Confident and proud, highly honored by the peoples trust, So they carried a shield, mindful of all their sacred duties.

Lord you have called several of ours home to glory, The race with life for them is now done. Peace, blessed peace, in safety, forever now with Thee, Welcome rest, now in heaven for all of eternity.

May time never erase the sacrifices that were made, May no officer ever fall alone, to lie cold in their grave. May those of us still serving, remember well the price they paid, May their memories stand forever as those who went down brave.

Lord give us courage to carry on, to still live and care, To not be vengeful or bitter, to simply trust Your word it true. May we always cover with pride the shield we wear, To honor all fallen officers, whom we now commend to you.

http://www.mnlema.org/index.php/lema/police-prayer
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 10:25:15 am »

Amen to that.  May the fallen police officers rest in God's eternal peace and may their families find solace in God's love.  Prayers for the wounded.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 11:41:03 am »
Lord Jesus we pray for peace.  We pray for the officers who were shot tonight and we pray for restoration in our country.  Lord God be with the families and with Texas as they deal with this tragedy

Amen

Amen.

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 12:02:41 pm »
My prayers go out to America's Finest,  for those gunned down last night, and those who will, without complaint, leave their loved ones yet again this morning to put their lives on the line for us.   I pray they all make it back home safely tonight, and every night.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide