Author Topic: Donald Trump meets with Ted Cruz, Reince Priebus  (Read 2123 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Donald Trump meets with Ted Cruz, Reince Priebus
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2016, 07:32:09 pm »
You know the GOPe is already going to try that.

Hence the reason Pribus was there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2016, 07:33:34 pm »

Katherine Faulders
‏@KFaulders
Cruz says Trump invited him to speak at the convention and he accepted

Here's the tweet link; there is video!

https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/751130092240244736
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2016, 07:34:53 pm »
1.  Cruz will give a resounding endorsement of Trump and attack of Hillary at the Convention
2.  Cruz will be given a prime time spot on national television and publicity.
3.  Trump gets a needed endorsement and appearance of unity.  Cruz avoids alienating Trump supporters for his future Presidential campaign and receives positive publicity
4.  Trump and Cruz both win.

Well I liked my version a little better, where Cruz supports "all good" republicans, but not by name, as to "appear" to endorse without actually doing so.
Okay, so it is a political move, but the man, while being a good man, is still a politician inside the Republican party.
He'd still get my vote as Senator or POTUS.
Hopefully, there will be some concessions made from within by Trump, that will be evident to us.
I guess we will wait and see.
It will be interesting.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2016, 07:35:40 pm »

Katherine Faulders
‏@KFaulders
Cruz says Trump invited him to speak at the convention and he accepted

Just curious, did Trump ever apologize to Ted for insinuating that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:36:14 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2016, 07:36:52 pm »
Just curious, did Trump ever apologize to Ted for insinuating that his father was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK?

Trump never apologizes for anything. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2016, 07:37:49 pm »
Here's the tweet link; there is video!

https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/751130092240244736

From the video at the link, it appears the Cruz is playing this as we would have expected him to.

So far, so good.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2016, 07:45:41 pm »
From the video at the link, it appears the Cruz is playing this as we would have expected him to.

So far, so good.

Yep that looks like about the best he can do.  Cruz is in a tough spot.  He needs to support the party generally and do something to rally voters at least to the down ballot races.  He can be true to himself and his supporters by again appealing to Constitutional Conservative principles.  But I will be very disappointed in him if he does endorse Trump.
James 1:20

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 07:49:57 pm »
Yep that looks like about the best he can do.  Cruz is in a tough spot.  He needs to support the party generally and do something to rally voters at least to the down ballot races.  He can be true to himself and his supporters by again appealing to Constitutional Conservative principles.  But I will be very disappointed in him if he does endorse Trump.

The saddest part of all is that it was Trump who put him in that tough spot, by doubling down on that ridiculous "Lyin Ted's JFK-plotting dad"

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2016, 08:36:53 pm »
Its Time to Move on.

Moveon.org's moniker.

Interesting you should use it and capitalize it as well.

And as much as you are angry at Trump people for what is alleged Trump did to Cruz

"Allegedly"???????

We have video, audio and transcripts there bub.  There is nothing 'alleged' about what Trump did to smear Cruz and his family.

Even if Cruz chuckles under and "endorses" Hillary's stalking horse, Cruz does not dictate my principles.  I plan on making sure as many Conservatives vote for Castle, Johnson or another Conservative in the top spot as possible.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2016, 08:38:51 pm »
Moveon.org's moniker.

Interesting you should use it and capitalize it as well.

"Allegedly"???????

We have video, audio and transcripts there bub.  There is nothing 'alleged' about what Trump did to smear Cruz and his family.

Even if Cruz chuckles under and "endorses" Hillary's stalking horse, Cruz does not dictate my principles.  I plan on making sure as many Conservatives vote for Castle, Johnson or another Conservative in the top spot as possible.

The more I read of his posts...the more I'm convinced Mech is a card carrying registered Democratic with a DU membership who is merely moling here.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 08:42:51 pm »
Even if Cruz chuckles under and "endorses" Hillary's stalking horse, Cruz does not dictate my principles.

Agreed there.  As strong a supporter of Cruz as I am, there is nothing he can say which will convince me to vote for Trump.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 08:45:48 pm »
Cruz needs Trump's support and his voters for his reelection. He did NOT win a majority in his home state. And as much as you are angry at Trump people for what is alleged Trump did to Cruz -the fact is many Trump people are former Cruz people who were turned off of Cruz by stuff that happened during the Primary. This could be way to help both of them.

Its Time to Move on.

No one tells me whom to vote for.

Trump still needs to earn it. So far he's failing miserably.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 08:48:58 pm »
The State of Texas voted for Cruz over Orange Jesus in the primaries...we most certainly do NOT need Donny's "help" in getting Cruz back into office for another six years.

Yet again Mech knows zilch about what he speaks.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 08:49:27 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 09:06:15 pm »
The more I read of his posts...the more I'm convinced Mech is a card carrying registered Democratic with a DU membership who is merely moling here.
:2barf:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 09:09:49 pm »

He's a paid operator of Trump's campaign.

Hy actually told Myst that he is involved in 10 or so boards and online groups.

Whether he jumps back to serve the DU will be seen after his prince gets trounced in November should he actually strong-arm his stalking horse nomination and bury the GOP for all time.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:10:55 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 09:21:06 pm »
He's a paid operator of Trump's campaign.

Hy actually told Myst that he is involved in 10 or so boards and online groups.

Whether he jumps back to serve the DU will be seen after his prince gets trounced in November should he actually strong-arm his stalking horse nomination and bury the GOP for all time.

He'll be easy to spot in the B/W of DU forums at CC and CU. 

Offline bilo

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 09:41:54 pm »

No way he'll endorse Trump. What he will do is give an articulate speech which will leave viewers wondering why in the world we ended up with a guy who can't string two different thoughts together.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

debrawiest

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2016, 09:49:48 pm »
 goopo
No way he'll endorse Trump. What he will do is give an articulate speech which will leave viewers wondering why in the world we ended up with a guy who can't string two different thoughts together.
:thumbsup:

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 10:05:48 pm »

I hope there is that, as well as beating Hillary in the process.