Author Topic: This Might Be The Most Absurd Quote In The New York Times’ 164-Year History  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

This Might Be The Most Absurd Quote In The New York Times’ 164-Year History
Photo of Rachel Stoltzfoos
Rachel Stoltzfoos
Reporter
4:06 PM 07/06/2016

The New York Times used a tweet from some dude in Canada to make the dubious argument Wednesday that Westerners didn’t show a lot of support after the Baghdad bombing because of Islamophobia and racism.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/06/this-might-be-the-most-absurd-quote-in-the-nytimes-164-year-history/#ixzz4DiexnUKu

READ MORE

Offline goatprairie

Gee whiz...I don't seem to recall masses of Mideast Muslims turning out in droves to mourn dead Western victims of Isamo-fascist killers. I do recall stories of Muslims dancing in the streets and passing out candy after 9/11. 
I am truly sorry for all innocent people who are victims of Islamo-fascism....or any other kind of fascism.
But because Westerners don't demonstrate their sorrow for Muslim victims of Islamo-fascist violence does not cause the Isamo-fascist killers to act the way they do. Islam causes them to act the way they do. That and very low IQs  and a love of violence and degradation of females.

rangerrebew

More than anything, it shows how far left the NY Slimes is for an editor to allow that to be printed.