Author Topic: Giuliani: Prosecuting Clinton Would Have Been a 'No-Brainer'  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=737371

Newsmax
Giuliani: Prosecuting Clinton Would Have Been a 'No-Brainer'
Wednesday, July 6, 2016 02:48 PM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Prosecuting criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her personal email server would have been a "no-brainer," former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, a one-time U.S. attorney and former prosecutor, said Wednesday.

"I'm surprised," Giuliani told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program about FBI Director James Comey's Tuesday announcement that he would not recommend charges against Clinton.

"I completely disagree with it. It's a case that as a prosecutor for most of my life, and I wasn't just a U.S. attorney, I was third-ranked official in the Justice Department and made decisions like this."

Giuliani said that while listening to Comey make his announcement, he was sure he was going to recommend an indictment against Clinton.

"If you read the first three-quarters of his report, it says indictment," said the former mayor. "Lie after lie after lie. You know what you use lies for in a criminal trial? To prove intent. That's a smoking gun."

But then, Comey said that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring this case," said Giuliani, but the Clinton case is "absolutely overwhelming."

"He found her to be extremely careless, her and the staff," said Giuliani. "If you look at the definition, the definition is extreme carelessness. People of lesser rank than Hillary Clinton [have been] indicted and convicted."

And as a former U.S. attorney, Giuliani said he considers the decision on Clinton to be an "outrage, an embarrassment to the Justice Department and the FBI."

Giuliani said he'd also address the matter politically, and say that Comey "tells you this woman shouldn't be within 1,000 yards of classified material. She's a serial leaker of classified information."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Giuliani: Prosecuting Clinton Would Have Been a 'No-Brainer'
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 04:22:52 pm »
For all his alleged  flaws, I can't help but think what a superior president Giuliani would have been to the Kenyan currently occupying the White House.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org