Author Topic: James Comey Testimony - Live Thead  (Read 4673 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: James Comey Testimomy - Live Thead
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2016, 04:12:12 pm »
Comey keeps pretending to be a prosecutor.

Has anyone challenged him on this?

If so, I haven't heard it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2016, 04:16:50 pm »
Comey appears to be functioning in the role, as her defense attorney.

As head of FBI, the FBI have functioned in the role of her defense team.

There has been no grand jury, no prosecutor.

All cut and dried, cut off at the knees at the start.

His brilliant "reputation," was a big sham.

Could the committee subpoena a different, senior member of the FBI team, for alternative opinions?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2016, 04:20:36 pm »
Comey is completely in the tank to protect Hiltery and argues against every statute that lacks the standard of "intent" and "willfully," He is painstakingly interpreting the statutes to let the she-devil off the hook.

The training about handling classified information has been brought up several times.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2016, 04:22:13 pm »
Comey appears to be functioning in the role, as her defense attorney.

As head of FBI, the FBI have functioned in the role of her defense team.

There has been no grand jury, no prosecutor.

All cut and dried, cut off at the knees at the start.

His brilliant "reputation," was a big sham.

Could the committee subpoena a different, senior member of the FBI team, for alternative opinions?

Comey insists that his entire team was unanimous in his willful decision to protect Hitlery.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2016, 04:26:50 pm »
Reuters Politics
‏@ReutersPolitics
UPDATE: FBI director says questionable whether Clinton had sophisticated-enough understanding to recognize classified email markings

Really?

Stephen Miller
‏@redsteeze
Here's Hillary directing her staff to strip identifying markers and send non-secure

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 04:28:02 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2016, 04:27:11 pm »
BIG SHOCKER

Mica from Florida gets COmey to admit that he did not personally interview Hitlery, and that he did not talk to all of the 5-6 agents who interviewed her and that Hitlery did not answer questions UNDER OATH.

Offline bob434

« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2016, 04:29:27 pm »

Comey snidely stated today that he 'used to be a registered republican but no longer is' had a smirk on his face as he said it according to someone-

Comey is never goign to admit that what he did was partisan- He may be hoping to get a position in her regime- I think he sent her a message today that he was 'no longer republican'

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2016, 04:31:32 pm »

Comey snidely stated today that he 'used to be a registered republican but no longer is' had a smirk on his face as he said it according to someone-

Comey is never goign to admit that what he did was partisan- He may be hoping to get a position in her regime- I think he sent her a message today that he was 'no longer republican'

He has 8 years left as FBI director.  He wants to be in her good graces if she's elected.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2016, 04:35:24 pm »
Clinton wasn't sophisticated enough to tell it was classified.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2016, 04:35:55 pm »
FBI didn't even examine her congressional testimony, that same testimony everyone was in awe of.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2016, 04:37:32 pm »
Farenholt asked why should anyone obey the law if our leaders don't. Also what would it take to get the FBI to recommend prosecution- do the statues have to specifically say - even if you don't intend to break the law when prosecuting for gross negligence.

Comey is just another corrupt public "servant."

Offline bob434

« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2016, 04:39:01 pm »
the Former FBI director that was on Fox the other night said "I used to support comey as an upright honest man- no longer!" Or something akin to that- Comey has singlehandedly destroyed what was left of the FBI integrity (I know, some claim there wasn';t much left- but they were still fairly objective to a point in many cases)- but now comey has let it be known that he can be bought and will sell his soul to the highest bidder

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2016, 04:39:49 pm »
When I was a 21/22 year old enlisted man in the US Army, I held a "secret" clearance, for the nature of my work.

I was trained that East German/Soviets might attempt to befriend me, for the purpose of finding out about our troop strength, etc.

Supposedly one way it worked, was GIs drinking downtown, and having loose lips. I spoke pretty fluent German, and a couple of Germans thought I might be CIA or something.

Of all of the subjects regarding rules, the aspect of confidentiality-national security was pounded home, as REALLY serious.

It would have been unanimous among my fellow soldiers, that we keep secrets, secret. Unlike these days with Snowdon & Assaunge as heros to some.

In the case of Clinton, it is astonishing to see her go unpunished. There is a standard in law, of what you know or SHOULD KNOW.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. And these are laws, not suggestions. National security used to be a serious subject. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2016, 04:47:33 pm »
Welch D-VT repeats the conflation of prosecutor and investigator.

This is driving me nuts.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2016, 04:59:35 pm »
I cannot believe her Heinous did not answer questions under oath when she was interviewed by FBI agents. I cannot believe that Comey did not interview her personally.

Offline bob434

« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2016, 05:26:56 pm »
her Heinous

I'm stealing that line! lol- good one

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2016, 05:35:35 pm »
Every time Comey was asked pointed question related to Clintoon's, he had a funny smirk on his face, like he was hiding something.  You know that look you get from kids that were caught red handed but try to play innocent.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2016, 05:41:05 pm »
I'm stealing that line! lol- good one

It's just like her Hiney:  It's been all over the internet.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2016, 05:46:16 pm »
Every time Comey was asked pointed question related to Clintoon's, he had a funny smirk on his face, like he was hiding something.  You know that look you get from kids that were caught red handed but try to play innocent.

I had a feeling watching this was going to be a complete waste of time, so I left for work after the first half hour.  It seemed to me like the Dems wanted to talk about every other topic under the sun but this.  Cummings started the thing by rattling off several issues he said he thought deserved a hearing more than this, and was promptly rebuked by the Chair for being untruthful because the things Cummings mentioned were already subjects of hearings past.  The next few Rats just wanted to talk about Michael Brown.  Geesh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline flowers

« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2016, 05:49:09 pm »
This is kabuki. This is also being done to help hellery. They will use this to tell the masses how evil the republicans are. No surprise she wasn't under oath. I am surprised that some are though.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2016, 06:01:44 pm »
I had a feeling watching this was going to be a complete waste of time, so I left for work after the first half hour.  It seemed to me like the Dems wanted to talk about every other topic under the sun but this.  Cummings started the thing by rattling off several issues he said he thought deserved a hearing more than this, and was promptly rebuked by the Chair for being untruthful because the things Cummings mentioned were already subjects of hearings past.  The next few Rats just wanted to talk about Michael Brown.  Geesh.

Those looney Dems would defend Satan,if he/she was a Democrat (and probably is).
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2016, 06:04:23 pm »
Those looney Dems would defend Satan,if he/she was a Democrat (and probably is).

So would the Dem voters.  They're totally OK with her lying because they trust her on what matters to them:  Welfare and Abortion.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2016, 06:15:34 pm »
So would the Dem voters.  They're totally OK with her lying because they trust her on what matters to them:  Welfare and Abortion.

Dint forget the freebees, since most Dems pay no taxes Other than those rich fat cats (and half of them probably pay nothing).

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2016, 06:21:24 pm »
BOOM!  "Did Hillary Clinton hand over classified materials to uncleared attorneys"

Comey answer: "Yes."
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2016, 06:24:14 pm »
WhiteHousePressCorps ‏@whpresscorps 5m5 minutes ago

RT @jason_howerton: FBI Director James Comey confirms several people with no security clearance had access to Clinton's private email server