Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly shares photos of Barack Obama in traditional Muslim dress he claims are from half-brother Malik's wedding saying they prove his 'deep emotional ties to Islam'  (Read 491 times)

HAPPY2BME

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:34 EST, 6 July 2016

Bill O'Reilly shares photos of Barack Obama in traditional Muslim dress he claims are from half-brother Malik's wedding saying they prove his 'deep emotional ties to Islam'

Bill O'Reilly released images of President Barack Obama claiming they were from the Muslim wedding of his half brother Malik
    President Obama was Malik's best man at his first wedding in 1981 and Malik served as his best man when he married Michelle
    O'Reilly claims the photos were taken in Maryland in the early 1990s
    Fox News host said the pictures prove President Obama has 'deep emotional ties to Islam' and is not a 'devout Christian'
    O'Reilly claims this has 'hurt the USA' because Obama has failed to combat ISIS which he calls the 'Obama administration's greatest failure'
    A similar set of photos featuring President Obama in the same dress were shared by Malik in 2004 and previously published on DailyMail.com

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678209/Bill-O-Reilly-reveals-pictures-young-Obama-Islamic-wedding-claims-emotional-attachment-Muslim-world-hurt-USA.html

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Bill O’Reilly Wakes Up to Obama’s Muslim Problem –8 Years Too Late
By Pamela Geller on July 7, 2016
Well what do you know? Rip Van O’Reilly has had an epiphany – eight years too late. He is just realizing now , what my colleagues and I have been chronicling and warning of for the past 8 years? He never had us on to discuss. On the contrary he stumped for Obama and scrubbed Obama’s troubling ties and jihad-terror alliances. And he has attacked our work.

Back in 2008, I wrote this article in Israel National News: “Obama, the Muslim Thing, And Why It Matters.” and followed up on Obama’s deeply troubling predisposition to Islam in my 2010 book, The Post American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America. Would he have me on to talk about it. Of course not but he invited the terror-tied Hamas-CAIR group leader Nihad Awad on many times (one time Awad all but issued a fatwa on my head.)  ...
Much more at Pamela Geller's website
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline R4 TrumPence

LOL,
Last night when Bill said he had pictures. I waited until the 3rd segment to see them..... **nononono*
I told my mom, we've had that pic for years, I that he had something new :silly:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
LOL,
Last night when Bill said he had pictures. I waited until the 3rd segment to see them..... **nononono*
I told my mom, we've had that pic for years, I that he had something new :silly:

And that means BoR has known that pic has been put there for years too.  He's just now discovering it at a time when it can hurt his fellow traveller Obama.

I figured out quite awhile back that Bill wasn't conservative.  Back in 2004 when he still had his radio show and he was defending D Student Kerry and his wife for some of the things theyd been saying. 

Then there was the softball interview he did with Michael Moore...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:48:11 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is not now and never ever has been a Christian or a non-Muslim named Hussein.

Hussein is an honored name in Islam as it is the name of a close relative of Muhammad. Many Islamic leaders have the name Hussein. Any Christian, as Obama 'claims' to be, or any other Infidel would be slaughtered by Muslims for using the name Hussein.

It has been glaringly obvious from day one that Obama is a Muslim, with a Muslim heritage, with a Muslim extended family. Those who refused to see or accept this did so because they willfully wanted to. The evidence of Obama's love of Islam and disdain for Christianity has always been overwhelming, right from the start.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.