Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Lied about Her E-mail — The FBI Proved It  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/437530/print

Hillary Clinton Lied about Her E-mail — The FBI Proved It
By Ian Tuttle — July 6, 2016

On March 10, 2015, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton held a press conference at the United Nations to address questions surrounding her use of a private e-mail account during her tenure at the State Department. The relevant portion of that speech and the Q&A period that followed is below. We have annotated it using Genius to reflect the results of the FBI’s investigation, announced yesterday by FBI director James Comey. To see an annotation, click or tap the highlighted part of the transcript.

CLINTON: Good afternoon.

I want to thank the United Nations for hosting today’s events and putting the challenge of gender equality front and center on the international agenda. I’m especially pleased to have so many leaders here from the private sector standing shoulder to shoulder with advocates who have worked tirelessly for equality for decades. [. . .]

I know there have been questions about my email, so I want to address that directly, and then I will take a few questions from you.

There are four things I want the public to know.

First, when I got to work as secretary of state, I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two.

Looking back, it would’ve been better if I’d simply used a second email account and carried a second phone, but at the time, this didn’t seem like an issue.

Second, the vast majority of my work emails went to government employees at their government addresses, which meant they were captured and preserved immediately on the system at the State Department.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: Hillary Clinton Lied about Her E-mail — The FBI Proved It
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 04:13:49 pm »
As I listened to Comey's statements, it seemed abundantly clear that only politicians can get away with what Madam did.  Those government irritations, known as citizens, will go to prison for doing the same thing.  That indicates that the great experiment in self-government has failed and country is in hospice care until it finally expires.  When politicians are above the law, nothing good can happen.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Hillary Clinton Lied about Her E-mail — The FBI Proved It
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 04:18:53 pm »
There will be a referral on this, they said this during the hearing; to investigate and this should have initially been examined.