Author Topic: In a Defiant, Angry Speech, Donald Trump Defends Image Seen as Anti-Semitic  (Read 3166 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
Where is the outrage for this Disney book? Is this the 'Star of David' also?
Dishonest media! #Frozen

Reminds me of another paranoid obsessive kind of fellow.

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I swear that this all seems like a nightmare from which we'll all wake up and thank the Lord that it wasn't real.

Except it IS real.

America is over.....      **nononono*

This would be a lot funnier if it didn’t seem quite so plausible.

Caution – some “language” warnings (NSFW-NSFC)

What If Donald Trump Is Just An Elaborate Prank? – Cracked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIQbydyHwc
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Leto

It is notable that none of the tRump supporters have commented.

The delegates have to revolt.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It almost as if he is purposely snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

It's what stalking horses do.

They make sure their "opponents" are seen as the clear winner so any fraud is willfully ignored and overlooked.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online LMAO

Please..Donald you just got handed a huge plateful of Hillary crimes..use it..pound it home...stop talking about that damn star....who is managing this campaign...sheeeesh!

The strategery of Team Clinton is to roll shiny object after shiny object in front of Trump whenever an issue comes up that could harm her. So far, it seems to be working.

His first instinct is to go after any critisism of him, family, his business dealings, ect. What he ends up doing is putting the microscope right back on him.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:07:57 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The attention paid the controversy had begun to die down by the time Mr. Trump took the stage, and he began to read from notes about the criticism leveled against Mrs. Clinton on Tuesday by the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey.

But within 20 minutes, Mr. Trump tossed his the notes aside and moved on to topics closer to home — the criticism he had received for his praise of Hussein at a rally Tuesday night in Raleigh, N.C.

Mr. Trump reiterated his belief that Hussein was “bad,” but effective at killing terrorists, despite Hussein’s classification by the United States as a state sponsor of terrorism.

But the bulk of Mr. Trump’s energy was spent on the Twitter post.

What more needs said? This guy phones it in on Hillary despite her giving him biggest campaign gift than practically another other GOP presidentical candidate in history, then goes off on fevered rants about the tiniest sleight towards him that are completely irrelevant to winning the election.

Seriously, screw this guy. He's playing catty jr. high cheerleader games while the nation stands in the balance.
The Republic is lost.