Author Topic: This Trump speech is an embarrassment  (Read 7939 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: This Trump speech is an embarrassment
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2016, 11:38:25 am »
No he's not.   :facepalm2:

And you know this how exactly?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2016, 12:46:48 pm »
This is the ranting of a lunatic:

That people take this man seriously and actually want him in the Oval Office is unbelievable.

Silver Pines

« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2016, 12:47:59 pm »
Keep laughing....  888blackhat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA2ZfKOfTA8

I'm sure I will.  That pathetic joke never stops supplying the comedic material.

Silver Pines

« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2016, 12:48:48 pm »

556 pounds, 143 years and six marriages of old white dude.

Is Newt twelve months pregnant?

Silver Pines

« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2016, 12:51:59 pm »
The Fact is Hilary will not do anything to them and there is no other viable option.

...there is no other viable option."

Online Hoodat

« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2016, 02:58:04 pm »

I gotta toss this one in.  Here's Noot being interviewed by Ali G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEaef07rD6c
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2016, 03:10:10 pm »
I gotta toss this one in.  Here's Noot being interviewed by Ali G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEaef07rD6c

Noot does love the cameras.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ds2bwPAuP0

Wingnut

« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2016, 05:27:12 pm »

How long is the gestation period for a baby elephant anyway?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2016, 05:36:26 pm »
That people take this man seriously and actually want him in the Oval Office is unbelievable.

This whole 'star' thing is another example of how Trump cannot let anything go.  If he's criticized about anything he just warts it to death. 

Any sane person would have made a short explanation about the 'star' and never mentioned it again and people would have forgotten it in a week.

But, like all his obsessions, he can't let it go.  Look at Megyn Kelly obsession.  That's why he can't sleep.  He keeps thinking about everybody he needs to get back at and dreaming up tweets he can send about them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2016, 06:22:31 pm »
Tiffany Trump graduated from college this year. Not sure why she isn't mentioned much. Trump did mention her briefly, though, in his all-over-the-place talk in Cincinnati. Her Twitter is here; she seems to be a big fan of dad.

https://twitter.com/TiffanyATrump

You give daddy what he wants or you get cut off. That is exactly how Trump operates.

Offline Bunny Watson

« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2016, 06:31:45 pm »
I sent a letter to the Special Report team telling them how disappointed I was in their broadcast decisions last evening. Special Report is the only show I watch on Fox News (and has been since this entire Trump debacle began), and until this point I'd been pleased that their show remained as free of Trump propaganda as possible (with Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham on the panel, you can't avoid the Trumpkins entirely). Last night's decision to air that absurd, non-breaking news rally/speech instead of the two panel segments was bad. Let Hannity and the morning/afternoon shows give Trump free airtime, Special Report needs to remain above the fray.

Silver Pines

« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2016, 03:15:42 pm »
This whole 'star' thing is another example of how Trump cannot let anything go.  If he's criticized about anything he just warts it to death. 

Any sane person would have made a short explanation about the 'star' and never mentioned it again and people would have forgotten it in a week.

But, like all his obsessions, he can't let it go.  Look at Megyn Kelly obsession.  That's why he can't sleep.  He keeps thinking about everybody he needs to get back at and dreaming up tweets he can send about them.

@Emjay

Anything that offends his ego gets under his skin and just festers and grows.  Trump is pathetically insecure...so much so that he needed to boast about the size of his genitals on national TV.

I've seen some of his most ardent fans gush about the fact that he "needs" only a few hours of sleep a night, as though he's some kind of superhuman.  Actually the human brain can't function normally without adequate sleep. including even SuperTrump.  Maybe that's part of his problem.