Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz Negotiating Speaking Role at Republican Convention  (Read 4251 times)

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Sen. Ted Cruz Negotiating Speaking Role at Republican Convention
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2016, 06:14:33 pm »
I hope you are 100% accurate.

After his failed attempt at party unity today, and threatening a senator who won't be up for election till '18???????

I feel even more confident
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Sen. Ted Cruz Negotiating Speaking Role at Republican Convention
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2016, 06:26:39 pm »
After his failed attempt at party unity today, and threatening a senator who won't be up for election till '18???????

I feel even more confident

Yeah, that was a real class act for a 'convert' to Christianity to threaten to begin attacking a senator because Trump says "you've been critical of me".

And then bash the senator from the very blue state of the Peoples Republic of Chicago and Illinois.

If Cruz has any dignity whatsoever, he will have a private meeting with his delegates and nothing more.

As the Trumpians tell us, the Convention is supposed to be Trump's *party*. And if so- Cruz would do well to stay far away from it if he wants any kind of future.

Perhaps he knows and understand what Trump really is, and if so - his actions make sense.

Because we're not dealing with an actual candidate for president, but a stalking horse for Hillary in Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775