Author Topic: Our government is officially a crime syndicate and the FBI's Director James Comey is its consigliere  (Read 678 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: AMERICAN THINKER

URL: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/our_government_is_officially_a_crime_syndicate.html

by: Patricia McCarthy

After laying out a long list of her many lies and prosecutable crimes – gross negligence with regard to national security being the most profound – FBI director Comey said "no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges" against Hillary Clinton.  He said she did not have any "intent" to put the nation at risk.

No intent!  Four private servers for her government business does not qualify as intent to deceive?  She did what she did to keep her illegal wheeling and dealing out of the hands of any law enforcement agency, and she succeeded.  She most certainly did put the nation at risk.  It will take years to discover to what degree national security has been endangered.  As Bill Ayers put it, "guilty as sin, free as a bird...what a country."

No one should be shocked by this turn of events.  Just as John Roberts upended the Constitution to proclaim Obamacare legal, just as Eric Holder refused to prosecute the Black Panthers for voter intimidation or turn over Fast and Furious documents, just as Comey declined to prosecute Lois Lerner for her many, many crimes, the men and women of position in D.C. long ago sold their souls for the power to preserve each other's power, no matter what crimes they commit in furtherance of their personal agendas and greed.  This is how they roll, all of them.  People who challenge this status quo, like Ted Cruz, are relentlessly maligned by an unprincipled media who in mind-numbed fashion effectively destroy any persons of character who wander onto their playground.  (It was Ted Cruz who said, "Hillary embodies the corruption of Washington."  She does indeed.)

For months, the punditry on both sides of the ideological divide has been touting Comey's impartiality, his commitment to the law.  They said he is a "straight shooter."  So much for their misplaced faith in his character.  Like most everyone else with substantial political power in D.C., he has abused his.

We can now conclude that the FBI is as politicized as the DOJ.  (Just what did Bill Clinton say to Loretta Lynch that day?)  Now we know for sure that neither agency can be trusted to uphold the law.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Obama said yesterday that Hitlery was the most qualified man or woman to ever run for POTUS. I am sickened by the corruption.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Comey exonerated her by using a standard (intent) that doesn't apply to the crimes she committed.  We know that Comey knows better. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama said yesterday that Hitlery was the most qualified man or woman to ever run for POTUS. I am sickened by the corruption.

He is right. He just forgot to add, compared to me. Hillary is more qualified than Obama ever was. But Obama has set a level of "unqualified" which would be very difficult to match.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
He is right. He just forgot to add, compared to me. Hillary is more qualified than Obama ever was. But Obama has set a level of "unqualified" which would be very difficult to match.

Do you actually think the Hitlery is qualified to be POTUS? She should not even have a security clearance, let alone decide what material is classified. She enriched herself by peddling influence while serving as SOS. She has not a single accomplishment in her life. She is qualified to serve a prison term but that is it.
Principles matter. Words matter.