Author Topic: What Men Find Most Unattractive In Women  (Read 10428 times)

Wingnut

Re: What Men Find Most Unattractive In Women
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2016, 06:27:05 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2016, 06:33:08 pm »
I would never remarry...been married 46 years in just a few days and he still isn't trained...I don't have time to start over!

In my case it's 47 1/2 years and I'll never be trained!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2016, 07:04:15 pm »
In my case it's 47 1/2 years and I'll never be trained!

Just Keep telling yourself that Bigun!   I know it helps me make it thu the night!...   :whistle:

Offline thackney

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2016, 07:09:30 pm »
Then, if you have decided to tie the knot, keep separate checking accounts and credit cards. You will avoid more hassles that way.

I never understood the idea of being married and believing money was separate for each.  Seems like a plan to not be married, eventually.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2016, 07:14:30 pm »
I never understood the idea of being married and believing money was separate for each.  Seems like a plan to not be married, eventually.
Actually, it isn't separate. Either spouse can write checks on either account, or not. But one uses one and the other the other, for bookkeeping purposes. When times get lean, it can save on trouble not having two people writing checks out of one account. Ditto credit cards. At all times, you know exactly where the money stands.

Considering finances can be a heck of a bone of contention, it's a plan to stay married.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2016, 07:18:35 pm »
Actually, it isn't separate. Either spouse can write checks on either account, or not. But one uses one and the other the other, for bookkeeping purposes.

Okay, that I understand and we do ourselves.  But it is a single account with several different buckets for tracking and specific saving plans.

My In-Law's money were truly separate and was a major source of contention and arguements for 62 years and created problems even after her death.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2016, 07:20:35 pm »

I agree with @Smokin Joe .  In addition, my wife and I had been writing our own checks for our own bills for years before we got married (we were about 50 when we got married) and we were used to it.  Since we both have an income, the easiest thing to do was just split up the bills and each handle our agreed responsibilities.  That way, nothing gets paid twice and nothing falls through the cracks.  And we both have signing authority on each others' accounts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2016, 07:45:03 pm »

My wife and I have separate checking and saving accounts and credit cards. We both make about the same money. One month she pays all the bills, the next month I do.

We were married later in life mid 30's..works for us. We both prefer it that way.

PS we can sign each others checks.

@thackney

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2016, 03:04:07 am »
I have a lot of single female friends and they generally fall into two categories; 30 somethings that are still trying to date like they did in college, choosing the guy with the jacked up truck and Ed Hardy shirt who goes clubbing every night. The problem is that doesn't translate well to an adult and they always are complaining about crappy guys.

The other category is the 40 something professional set who are type a personalities and content with their life. Most of them are real catches (hot, smart, wealthy, not crazy), but don't have time for dating games.

Sadly I can't find any of my bros to set up with any of them.
*raises hand*
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2016, 03:12:23 am »
*raises hand*

Aren't you around the Dallas area?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2016, 04:53:10 am »
Aren't you around the Dallas area?
I was half-kidding. Although I suppose, if there are any interested in long-distance relationships, I suppose I'd consider it. It's not like I'm surrounded by eligible bachelorettes where I'm at here in upstate NY.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2016, 06:18:09 pm »
We are bashing the women here about not being catches but today's men are not anything to drool over.

Any woman or man who does not do a criminal, marriage record  and financial background check on their  latest squeeze is a fool. $25 internet anonymous background check is cheap insurance before things get hot and heavy.

Heck, a friend of mine waited too long to do a Google search.  Would have saved her the heartbreak of finding the news stories of him being wanted for felony domestic assault with a deadly weapon, etc.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2016, 04:53:19 pm »
Heck, a friend of mine waited too long to do a Google search.  Would have saved her the heartbreak of finding the news stories of him being wanted for felony domestic assault with a deadly weapon, etc.

Good grief. I have (had) a friend that's in the same boat; however, she insists on continuing the relationship! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2016, 05:06:13 pm »

I refuse to be dominated by anyone at anytime and in any place...

Then you don't know what the hell fun is....

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2016, 05:09:49 pm »

Are we sure that's not a dude?

Speaking of turnoffs....

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2016, 09:09:16 pm »
I'm not exaggerating or lied what I said. It's true.

When I was 17 back in the late 70's  I worked at my uncles gas station.  I was playing 2 sports in HS and pumping iron and wore tight jeans and was a damn good looking kid for 17.

You would not believe what women would say or do.  The first week I worked there was a woman in her late 30 or early 40's who said after I pumper her gas and went up to her window for payment "How about a kiss?"   And that was mild. I was offered straight out sex numerous times by women 30, 40, 50 and 60+ years old.

This trend you see of older women having sex with men <18 is nothing new. The only difference today is cell phones, photos and text messages are hanging these women.

Trust me when I say this..just because you may have never done these things many many many other women have. it's not Boys will be boys but girls will be girls.

@RAT Patrol

It's probably off-topic for this board...but, what the hey.

What this proves, is the reality of age-old patters of human pairing.  Old/young.  Young/old.

Young men are sex machines.  They'd screw the crack of Dawn.  A few wrinkles and cellulite and even stretchmarks...isn't enough to dissuade.

It's The Graduate.  And I've seen the truth of that, over and over.  When I was a kid working on a golf course, one of the preppie college sophmores was taken, I mean OBSESSED, with a woman working in the front office of the resort which owned the course.  This was a woman 32 years old, with a ten-year-old son.

I myself later had a similar situation...a woman about twelve years older than I, separated from her husband, two kids...threw herself my way.  I don't know if it's to my shame or my credit, but I didn't bite the bait.

Young boys are like that.  They're driven; and older women, who are past their fear and are in fact feeling the fear of unsatisfied LUST...they match, mostly.

Older men...and young females.  Another natural match.  With a middle-aged man, the fires are banked somewhat.  The newness is off.  Control has been learned.  So has the needs of a partner.

Just the thing for a young woman afraid of the stories of bleeding, pain and pregnancy.  And of two-pump chumps who finish off before even getting started.

There was a time when this was, if not sanctioned, at least recognized.  But these days women are told to get with other women; and old men are just castigated and rejected.  And young males?  Gelded psychologically, if not actually...a generation of Pajama BoyZ, taught how much more wonderful is homosexual sodomy, and to be ashamed of desiring to pair off with a female...a REAL female, not a female-for-a-day with a bigger penis than they have...

Wingnut

« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2016, 09:25:59 pm »

That just screams get my "Hello Kitty" Ball Gag!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:26:25 pm by Wingnut »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2016, 09:34:40 pm »

But can she make a sammich?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2016, 11:40:11 pm »

@Frank Cannon

Never said I couldn't "play pretend" under the right circumstances.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2016, 06:50:14 pm »
Not all feminist are bad.  My wife is 60's and 70's 2nd wave feminist-equal pay, right to vote kinda gal. She  is pro choice and has no problem with gay rights but is conservative to the core everywhere else, small gov't, pro 2nd amend, close the borders, strong military, low taxes, wants major tort reform etc etc.

There are many conservative women like her...women who look upon themselves as conservatives rather than liberals even though they are pro choice.

My wife rarely brings up politics-does not interest her..she has her horses that is her life.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
I pretty much converted my wife into supporting conservative pols, but you have  a good point...expecting your significant other to agree with you on every issue is probably impossible.
 When I started going with her she was a regular Democrat voter.  Now she rabidly dislikes most Dem pols. You should see her go off on Hillary.  I usually don't hear that kind of language out of her.
My wife is still pro choice on abortion but against partial birth abortion. I don't try to argue with her about it, she's stubborn as a mule.
But the fact is I have her voting for pols who are almost all entirely pro-life.
At any rate, she balances out my many faults ..........(which I won't list here...would take too much time).