Author Topic: Darrell Issa: 'We Are In A Crisis,' And Hillary Clinton Is A 'Criminal Involved In A Criminal Enterprise'  (Read 519 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
via Breitbart
by DAN RIEHL6 Jul 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/06/darrell-issa-we-are-in-a-crisis-and-hillary-clinton-is-a-criminal-involved-in-a-criminal-enterprise/

Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, talked with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon about President Barack Obama’s willful disregard for the law as president and the FBI’s decision not to charge Hillary Clinton for her actions involving top secret emails.
Issa said:

We are in a crisis because Hillary Clinton, if the voters do not stop her, will be the next President of the United States. She will, in fact, on Day One say, “Pardon me,” and she’ll mean it. She’ll have pardoned herself. She will have, in fact, gone from being a criminal involved in a criminal enterprise — obviously, Clinton Cash depicted that — and somebody who flaunted the security laws, the privacy laws, the presidential and the Federal Records Act, and gotten away with it.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline rodamala

Good thing we have 2A.

You know, that constitutional right where the government lets us hunt Bambi and maybe defend hearth and home from home rapists and hearth murderers...

...you know, with a muzzleloader.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Good thing we have 2A.

You know, that constitutional right where the government lets us hunt Bambi and maybe defend hearth and home from home rapists and hearth murderers...

...you know, with a muzzleloader.

Hey @rodamala - @To-Whose-Benefit? Was the guy who told me about TOS back in 10. I'm glad u finally met. You both have a lot in common with 2nd amendment and kittehs. And smokes.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:59:35 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

geronl