Author Topic: California Bites the Bullet with Background Checks  (Read 494 times)

rangerrebew

California Bites the Bullet with Background Checks
« on: July 05, 2016, 07:57:09 pm »
July 5, 2016
By Daniel John Sobieski

On the heels of the San Bernardino massacre, where terrorists entered a gun-free zone to slaughter their unarmed victims, California Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown signed legislation making it more difficult for law-abiding Americans to defend themselves. In the liberal mind, that doesn’t matter. It’s “gun violence”, not gang violence or terrorist violence.  So let’s pass laws that would not have prevented San Bernardino:

The Democratic governor signed six bills Friday requiring gun owners to give up magazines holding more than 10 rounds and to undergo a background check before they can purchase ammunition, among other measures…

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/california_bites_the_bullet_with_background_checks.html#ixzz4DZ9biBMo
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

READ MORE

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: California Bites the Bullet with Background Checks
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 02:22:17 am »
July 5, 2016
By Daniel John Sobieski

On the heels of the San Bernardino massacre, where terrorists entered a gun-free zone to slaughter their unarmed victims, California Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown signed legislation making it more difficult for law-abiding Americans to defend themselves. In the liberal mind, that doesn’t matter. It’s “gun violence”, not gang violence or terrorist violence.  So let’s pass laws that would not have prevented San Bernardino:

The Democratic governor signed six bills Friday requiring gun owners to give up magazines holding more than 10 rounds and to undergo a background check before they can purchase ammunition, among other measures…

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/california_bites_the_bullet_with_background_checks.html#ixzz4DZ9biBMo
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

READ MORE
What a moron moonbeam is, "it's gun violence", yup all those criminal guns are forcing innocent gangbangers, terrorists and nutjobs to go out and murder people! The only ones that will be affected by this are law abiding citizens, criminals will get their ammo and magazines on the illicit market brought in from out of state. And of course law abiding citizens are supposed to  voluntarily give up their now illegal magazines for zero compensation. What next, will they demand the confiscation of all lead projectiles? Or maybe those nasty hollow points and other bullets that offer a better chance of a one hit stop.
Well I won't give up my protection to them so that I can become a sheep to the criminal wolves, not now, not ever!