Author Topic: Palin: 'Rise up and and tear down this tyrannical system'  (Read 4973 times)

Offline Mod2

Re: Palin: 'Rise up and and tear down this tyrannical system'
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2016, 11:22:22 pm »
Is anyone going to contribute something of value and relevant to the topic, or is this the nightly insult fest thread?

Wingnut

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2016, 11:29:12 pm »
Is anyone going to contribute something of value and relevant to the topic, or is this the nightly insult fest thread?

:raise hand:

Up your nose with a rubber hose

-Vinnie Barbarino

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2016, 11:45:12 pm »
I figured those guys were more of the vasoline and  Assless chap crowd.
Actually, I can't think of any chaps with an ass in them...motorcycle or cowboy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2016, 11:45:57 pm »

How about:

Don't make calls for the overthrow of the US Government?

And don't be surprised that, should you do so, somebody might actually do what you ask (ie: Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest?)

--

We are justifiably upset when an imam calls for violence against the west... and one of his flock actually does something.

Well, the same goes here... Imam Palin.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:47:45 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2016, 12:36:54 am »
So the fact your prophecies (predictions) have all been false means you are bad I guess… 

Which "prophecies" would those be?  What predictions have I made on this board that turned out to be false?  How about you provide some links to back up your claims so everyone can see what I false prophet I am.

How about you do that?  Let everyone see how Godly your discernment is regarding false prophecies I have made on this board.

Let everyone see them.  Point them out for everyone. 

We're waiting.

Yet you have not articulated a rational plausible argument for how your anti-Trump activism on this forum does not help the proven Tyrant to the good from assuming office enabling her to fulfill her objective to destroy you and yours.

I don't care which of those two tyrants you help assume the throne.  Both of them are equally despotic, with Trump and his militants being the more pressing clear and present danger.  Hillary's minions have yet to threaten death or call us traitors, but you Trump worshippers - most certainly have.

And then once more again, YOUR PRINCE said he did not want us or need us principled Conservatives to "win".  His Spokesimbecile Palin JUST DECLARED that we are traitors, and that if we are not with you, we are against you.  Well guess what genius - I AM AGAINST TRUMP AND I'M AGAINST YOU with every fiber of my being.

The truth is that your prince whom you supported DESTROYED all Conservative opposition to Hillary, very viciously, very incessantly, very unprofessionally and very personally - and never let up on them, even AFTER they dropped out.

His focus has been more hostile to Conservatives who will not bend the knee than he is towards Hildabeast, which again leads me to believe he is just her stalking horse.

YOU sElected Hillary already by your support for her stalking horse.

hoping you will have the epiphany of rational  thought necessary to help us oppose the real danger.

You wouldn't know 'real danger' if it came up and rapped you in the teeth with a crowbar.   You are part and parcel of the clear and present danger I intend to oppose with vehemence.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2016, 07:48:25 am »

Sara Palin's quoted comments from her "speech" are an insult to begin with.

So with that being said...wouldn't that mean that any insults fired back from anyone in this thread just be legitimate comments on the OP?

:tongue2:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2016, 09:02:30 am »
Boogerbutt!  :tongue2:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2016, 01:38:13 pm »

With all respect, Palin's poke in the eyes calling anyone a traitor who does not support His Orangeness, is more of an insult than anything I have seen on this thread.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:14:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2016, 02:22:05 pm »
Are Too!

You take that back butt face!

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2016, 04:17:10 pm »
Oh my...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2016, 05:23:22 pm »
You take that back butt face!

I'm rubber and you are glue.  What bounces off of me, sticks to you!    :tongue2:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2016, 05:56:05 pm »
I'm rubber and you are glue.  What bounces off of me, sticks to you!    :tongue2:

MOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

geronl

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2016, 06:13:22 pm »
even Trump could understand this kind of arguing

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2016, 06:32:08 pm »
This is getting very nasty.  Very, very nasty, I will tell you.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2016, 06:45:56 pm »

Oh my....and I thought the youtube video of that was annoying!     :pondering:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2016, 06:52:19 pm »
Back on topic children.

Anyone having that disconcerting feeling when you watch that …. whatever that self-absorbed miasma of incoherence of Trump's last night was, combined with declarations of being called a traitor by his Spokesimbecile and tossing down the gauntlet of 'Either you are with us or against us', that we're witnessing shades of 1922 Italy or 1932-33 Germany???

I do.

This is how despotic regimes are born.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2016, 06:54:52 pm »
Back on topic children.

Anyone having that disconcerting feeling when you watch that …. whatever that self-absorbed miasma of incoherence of Trump's last night was, combined with declarations of being called a traitor by his Spokesimbecile and tossing down the gauntlet of 'Either you are with us or against us', that we're witnessing shades of 1922 Italy or 1932-33 Germany???

I do.

Let's not forget the cluster of a meeting he had with GOP Senators.

Wingnut

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2016, 07:04:21 pm »
Back on topic children.

You are harshing my mellow broh.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2016, 07:10:28 pm »
Back on topic children.

I do.

This is a serious post.  I understand the incomprehensible horrors of Nazi Germany have no parallel to the current political machinations in the US, but your drawing attention to 1932 Germany might.  I recently read In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson.  It is set in 1933 Germany with the appointment of William Dodd to Ambassador in Berlin by FDR.  Meticulously researched, it is a frightening look at how a guy like Hitler can come into power while everyone simply watches.  What enabled Hitler as much as anything was the stridency of his supporters.  I'm not saying we are there today, but we little realize how fragile our existence can be. 

It is a good read.  I recommend it.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2016, 07:13:58 pm »
You are harshing my mellow broh.

Nuts... I may have pounded a spike in it with my previous post. 
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2016, 07:22:42 pm »
Nuts... I may have pounded a spike in it with my previous post.

And shot a few silver bullets into it for good measure.   :beer: