Author Topic: Palin: 'Rise up and and tear down this tyrannical system'  (Read 4979 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Palin: 'Rise up and and tear down this tyrannical system'
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2016, 03:52:14 pm »

She reminds me of the Keyboard Civil War two generals from the TOS..

Chairborne Ranger, PS4 Division, Call of Duty deployment, Space Shuttle Door Gunner MOS.

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 04:08:32 pm »
Exactly. A bunch of obese over 50 somethings writing about violent revolution in their urine stained tighty whiteys in the basement.

I figured those guys were more of the vasoline and  Assless chap crowd. 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 04:10:03 pm »
Exactly. A bunch of obese over 50 somethings writing about violent revolution in their urine stained tighty whiteys in the basement.

Never mind the first Civil War caused over a half a million of American lives ( I think it is higher imho).. Sorry I don't want that to happen again..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 04:11:01 pm »
Chairborne Ranger, PS4 Division, Call of Duty deployment, Space Shuttle Door Gunner MOS.

I think so...  I mean it is easy on a video game..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2016, 04:13:50 pm »

The fact is the Anti-Trumps cannot show, nor have they ever shown where they have a better alternative to Trump.

Bravo Sierra, Mechanicos.  Ted Cruz is exponentially better than Trump and, God willing, he'll be the nominee at the close of the convention.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 04:24:09 pm »
Bravo Sierra, Mechanicos.  Ted Cruz is exponentially better than Trump and, God willing, he'll be the nominee at the close of the convention.
Bravo Sierra yourself. You know Cruz has zero chance of being the nominee at the convention. You also know if somehow he was he would be soundly defeated in November because your numbers are pathetic in the voting population. The fact is the if there is anybody other then Trump coming out of the Convention it will be a Bush type RINO. And no way in hell will that person win in November.

So no, you have not shown a real world possible alternative to Trump.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 04:38:28 pm »

Never mind the first Civil War caused over a half a million of American lives ( I think it is higher imho).. Sorry I don't want that to happen again..

They don't take into account the rapid breakdown or destruction of infrastructure and trade. That means a loss of heat, electricity, food, medicines, or clean water followed by disease. They won't know who to fight because the population is mixed and given their numbers, chances are that 2/3 to 3/4 of their neighbors will be their enemy. If they do have a distant target, they've got to send men to take that land and hold that land while being supplied by starving desperate people back home. To make matters worse they better pray to God that they aren't to be led by General Trump.

They should heed the words of Sam Houston when he opposed the civil war.

Let me tell you what is coming. After the sacrifice of countless millions of treasure and hundreds of thousands of lives, you may win Southern independence if God be not against you, but I doubt it. I tell you that, while I believe with you in the doctrine of states rights, the North is determined to preserve this Union. They are not a fiery, impulsive people as you are, for they live in colder climates. But when they begin to move in a given direction, they move with the steady momentum and perseverance of a mighty avalanche; and what I fear is, they will overwhelm the South.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 04:42:08 pm »

The fact is the Anti-Trumps cannot show, nor have they ever shown where they have a better alternative to Trump.

The contents of my handkerchief are a better alternative to Trump.

This is real world people. American are going to die in the future because of your choices, the question is will it be minimal or widespread?

Having a crazy man as CIC will cause the deaths of Americans.  It is my patriotic duty to oppose Trump.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 04:49:52 pm »

Having a crazy man as CIC will cause the deaths of Americans.  It is my patriotic duty to oppose Trump.

He's already made it clear that he doesn't admit to making mistakes or accept responsibility. This is not a quality we want in a man who WILL see soldiers die on his watch. The refusal to accept responsibility is why we got a BS claim about 4 dead in Benghazi being the result of a video.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 04:55:39 pm »
The contents of my handkerchief are a better alternative to Trump.

Thank you for showing the irrational and childish position of some of the antis. Hillary is a known worst case evil for America with a proven history of Tyranny, Homicide and hating Americans.

It may make you feel good to say such stuff, but it will not keep the jack boots off your neck.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:56:48 pm by Mechanicos »
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 06:43:28 pm »
I used to have respect for Palin.  But something happened to her in between when she and McCain lost and now.  And it wasn't good.

Now she just sounds like a raving lunatic.

Remember that really good looking girl in college that you couldn't bring yourself around to date because she had shit for brains???????
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 06:46:53 pm »
They don't take into account the rapid breakdown or destruction of infrastructure and trade. That means a loss of heat, electricity, food, medicines, or clean water followed by disease. They won't know who to fight because the population is mixed and given their numbers, chances are that 2/3 to 3/4 of their neighbors will be their enemy. If they do have a distant target, they've got to send men to take that land and hold that land while being supplied by starving desperate people back home. To make matters worse they better pray to God that they aren't to be led by General Trump.

They should heed the words of Sam Houston when he opposed the civil war.

Let me tell you what is coming. After the sacrifice of countless millions of treasure and hundreds of thousands of lives, you may win Southern independence if God be not against you, but I doubt it. I tell you that, while I believe with you in the doctrine of states rights, the North is determined to preserve this Union. They are not a fiery, impulsive people as you are, for they live in colder climates. But when they begin to move in a given direction, they move with the steady momentum and perseverance of a mighty avalanche; and what I fear is, they will overwhelm the South.

Boy was he right.. The Civil War put this nation back at least 10 years and I'm being generous..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:48:52 pm by kevindavis »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 06:52:10 pm »

It may make you feel good to say such stuff, but it will not keep the jack boots off your neck.

Neither will your vote for Trump.

In fact, given his rhetoric and that of Palin and the Militants, Jackboots are more of a certainty than they are with Hildabeast.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 07:14:20 pm »
Trump & Palin will soon start singing hippy anti-war protest songs from the 60's....

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 07:17:06 pm »
Steve Deace has once again, said it best:
We are not a nation of laws, and never have been. We are a nation of political will, always will be.

This is true of any free society with democratic voting processes. Unless the politicians have the will the law is a meaningless trope. And it's always been that way.

Only two things create such will: crisis and controversy.

Crisis are things like invasion, war, economic collapse, pandemics, national tragedies, etc. Controversy is the protest movement.

This is why protest movements (abolition, prohibition, women's suffrage, civil rights for racial minorities, homosexuals, etc.) create the most change when it comes to public policy. Not political parties or the politicians themselves. Because Margaret Thatcher was right: "first you win the argument THEN you win the vote."

Protest movements start arguments, and since most people are passive-aggressive by nature, they usually win them as well. By themselves lobbying, infiltrating political parties, and "getting the right people elected" doesn't change public policy. Those things only work if they are proceeded by a protest movement that rattles the cages of the status quo.

The Boston Tea Party was the protest movement that rattled the cages, setting the stage for the Declaration of Independence. John Brown was the protest movement that rattled the cages on slavery, setting the stage for abolition. And so on, and so on.

This is why the Left always out-flanks us even though we still out-number them. They understand this, and rattling cages is symbiotic with their Leftist ideals. However, it is out of character for those attempting to conserve ideals who aren't by nature revolutionaries. We are the reverse-Howard Beales. We're "mad as Hell and we're going to keep taking it."

This was the cycle where enough of our people were mad enough to rattle the cages of the powers-that-be. Unfortunately, that righteous indignation was co-opted by a con man/progressive plant. So issues like immigration and the like that gave rise to Donald Trump are almost never discussed now. Only Donald Trump himself, and it's clear he likes it that way.

For a revolution to truly be successful, it requires someone(s) who is a product of it to lead it. Not someone who seeks to be the face of it. There's a difference between "Castro's Revolution" and the "American Revolution." Cuba had a revolutionary tyrant. We had founding fathers, and it's hard to argue which of them was more important than the other. For though imperfect they were bound together by ideals.

If you want your country back a man-centered movement based on ANY personality will not do it. Once you go down the road of "so-and-so is our only hope" you've already lost. Count on it. Doesn't matter how righteous or corrupted so-and-so is. You will be co-opted and/or corrupted by that allegiance first to that personality himself, or his own fall from grace will bring down everyone else.

Rather, it must be a movement, with leaders organically elevated by the movement itself. It must be willing to protest (and no, that doesn't require violence or thuggery), and unwilling to conform to the political paradigm of the day. Instead it must be confrontational with that paradigm. Then, when the status quo sees they're out on their ears if they don't conform this time, and only then do you move public policy.

Anything else is just being good party soldiers. There may be money in it. There may be warm fuzzies in it. There may be status and celebrity in it. But you will not be making any substantive gains in public policy. And I challenge anyone to show me an example where this isn't true.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 07:21:00 pm »
Neither will your vote for Trump.

In fact, given his rhetoric and that of Palin and the Militants, Jackboots are more of a certainty than they are with Hildabeast.
There you go violating Exodus 20:16 again.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 07:59:04 pm »

No false witness.  Palin said we are committing treason if we do not stand with Trump.  His militants on social media are calling for our deaths for treason.  And Trumps own words about punishing criticism and expanding libel laws to crush dissent is already established.  Given his rhetoric and those of his rabid supporters, Jackboots are more of a certainty under Trump than under The Mao Pantsuit.

You quoting scripture is like Satan attempting to use it to tempt Jesus given the amount of spin and pretzel logic you apply on nearly every thread you post on to apologize for your employer.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 07:59:36 pm by INVAR »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 08:22:29 pm »
I don't think that applies to predictions.
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. -Proverbs 27:1
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 08:40:09 pm »
No false witness.  Palin said we are committing treason if we do not stand with Trump.  His militants on social media are calling for our deaths for treason.  And Trumps own words about punishing criticism and expanding libel laws to crush dissent is already established.  Given his rhetoric and those of his rabid supporters, Jackboots are more of a certainty under Trump than under The Mao Pantsuit.

You quoting scripture is like Satan attempting to use it to tempt Jesus given the amount of spin and pretzel logic you apply on nearly every thread you post on to apologize for your employer.
Prove the Bolded part are actually Trump supporters and not Liberals playing you for a fool.

And yes I see a lot of false witness going on with your assertions about Trump. You do not make reality out of untruths not matter how much you repeat them.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 09:14:51 pm »
Prove the Bolded part are actually Trump supporters and not Liberals playing you for a fool.

When did you stop beating your wife and kids?

It wouldn't matter what 'proof' you were given, because you would automatically declare it invalid, unreliable, untrue or not what they really meant - and then go on a tear to redefine what 'Shooting or hanging" really meant in the context they exclaimed it.

Pearls before swine there pal, I'm not tossing any in your direction.

And yes I see a lot of false witness going on with your assertions about Trump. You do not make reality out of untruths not matter how much you repeat them.

You have declared that against everyone that posts a single word that is negative about your prince, even when it is the words from your own savior's mouth.

You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever, spending a great deal of your time projecting what you yourself engage in upon those who refuse to vote for your anointed.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 09:19:42 pm »
When did you stop beating your wife and kids?

It wouldn't matter what 'proof' you were given, because you would automatically declare it invalid, unreliable, untrue or not what they really meant - and then go on a tear to redefine what 'Shooting or hanging" really meant in the context they exclaimed it.

Pearls before swine there pal, I'm not tossing any in your direction.

You have declared that against everyone that posts a single word that is negative about your prince, even when it is the words from your own savior's mouth.

You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever, spending a great deal of your time projecting what you yourself engage in upon those who refuse to vote for your anointed.
Although you claim to be somehow holier then thou, I have seen nothing in your postings backing that characterization up.

So pardon me for not believing what you claim.

When you get caught the SOP so far is to attack me. The deflection is not working. Produce the evidence it was Trump Supporters threatening you on social media or stop claiming it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 10:00:12 pm »
Although you claim to be somehow holier then thou

Oh really?  Where exactly did I post or suggest anything like that?  Care to share the link to it so everyone can see where I claimed to be holier than you?  Exodus 20:16 much?

Or is it simply that just like liberal hedonists, you shriek 'holier than thou' exclamations in knee-jerk fashion anytime you run across someone who does not accept, engage in or embrace the sin and ideas anathema to religion and principles that you practice, and automatically deem them guilty of 'self righteousness'?

Perhaps it's your seared conscience.

So pardon me for not believing what you claim.

Likewise.  I'm a big believer in 1 Thessalonians 5:21 and your posts certainly warrant that application.

When you get caught the SOP so far is to attack me.

You're projecting again. Stop it.  You are already seen for what you are, why double down on it?

The deflection is not working.

You need to look in the mirror and say that to yourself several times.

Produce the evidence it was Trump Supporters threatening you on social media or stop claiming it.

I will continue to claim it.  Nothing you can do to stop me from doing so. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:33:38 pm by INVAR »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2016, 10:15:52 pm »
I wish she would just go away and gut a moose.

:silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2016, 10:39:59 pm »
Prove the Bolded part are actually Trump supporters and not Liberals playing you for a fool. .

When did there start being a difference??

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2016, 11:13:45 pm »
(snip)

Likewise.  I'm a big believer in 1 Thessalonians 5:21 and your posts certainly warrant that application.
20Do not treat prophecies with contempt, 21but test all things. Hold fast to what is good. 
So the fact your prophecies (predictions) have all been false means you are bad I guess... 

You're projecting again. Stop it.  You are already seen for what you are, why double down on it?

Yet you have not articulated a rational plausible argument for how your anti-Trump activism on this forum does not help the proven Tyrant to the good from assuming office enabling her to fulfill her objective to destroy you and yours.

You need to look in the mirror and say that to yourself several times.

I have, I am good with it.

I will continue to claim it.  Nothing you can do to stop me from doing so.

Except to use truth, facts, common, sense, reason and logic to show you are wrong always hoping you will have the epiphany of rational  thought necessary to help us oppose the real danger.