Author Topic: Former National Guard member accused of plotting to help ISIS, stockpiling guns as he planned U.S. attack  (Read 416 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
A former Army National Guard member was charged with plotting to help ISIS — stockpiling guns as he planned an attack on U.S. soil, court documents reveal.

Mohamed Jalloh, 26, of Sterling, Va., was arrested following a months-long FBI investigation, according to an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.

Jalloh — a naturalized United States citizen born in Sierra Leone — was charged with attempting to provide material support and resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization.

Jalloh allegedly visited a Virginia gun shop on Thursday, July 1, attempting to buy a Bushmaster AR-15, but he was rejected because he wasn’t carrying the proper identification.

[excerpted]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/national-guard-member-charged-plotting-isis-article-1.2699623
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SirLinksALot

Mohamed Jalloh, 26, of Sterling, Va., was arrested following a months-long FBI investigation

Without even reading the content of this news, I said to myself --- "I am very much tempted to take a guess as to the name of the perp and what geographical religion in this world most people have similar names...."

I finally yielded to the temptation, took a guess, and was sadly, proven right once again....