Author Topic: FBI recommends no charges against Clinton in email probe  (Read 6815 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: FBI recommends no charges against Clinton in email probe
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2016, 09:50:33 pm »
I have clearly been giving FBI Director Comey far more credit than he deserves.  I am astounded at this and I expected a lot better.

We the People no longer control our Government.  Government for, by and of the people is an old myth that no longer applies.  We might as well crown the Hildebeest Queen and get it over with.

:smokin:

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2016, 09:51:54 pm »
The rule of law is completely dead in this country.

Why even obey it?
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2016, 09:53:45 pm »
I have clearly been giving FBI Director Comey far more credit than he deserves.  I am astounded at this and I expected a lot better.

We the People no longer control our Government.  Government for, by and of the people is an old myth that no longer applies.  We might as well crown the Hildebeest Queen and get it over with.

That is what you are watching take place.

The Oligarchy simply needs to keep the masses placated for awhile longer and continue the illusion that we actually have a voice in whom they choose to rule us.

Trump is just a stalking horse for Hillary, and it's working beautifully.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bob434

« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2016, 10:21:10 pm »
lorena told the press "I will abide by whatever the FBI recommends' or something along those lines- knowing full well that the FBI was NOT going to indict- and that is the only reason she said what she said- Had she thought the FBI might indict- she never would have said that and would have fought the FBI's recommendation for indictment

[[Comey may have (and should have) resented the political pressure he was under to clear Clinton, especially now that Lynch had essentially punted the decision to him alone to make,]]

Correction- she handed it to him with a stern warning that he must find no wrong doing or else-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2016, 11:52:03 pm »
lorena told the press "I will abide by whatever the FBI recommends' or something along those lines- knowing full well that the FBI was NOT going to indict- and that is the only reason she said what she said- Had she thought the FBI might indict- she never would have said that and would have fought the FBI's recommendation for indictment

[[Comey may have (and should have) resented the political pressure he was under to clear Clinton, especially now that Lynch had essentially punted the decision to him alone to make,]]

Correction- she handed it to him with a stern warning that he must find no wrong doing or else-

I think we all knew the fix was in when she said she'd accept Comey's recommendation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2016, 12:01:20 am »
One could not willfully mishandle classified information more egregiously than setting up an unsecured private server.
She is not out of the woods yet. Judicial Watch has petitioned to depose her.  And as part of JWs FOIA request, the judge ordered State to obtain documents under penalty of purgery.  Comey confirmed that not all emails were turned over.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2016, 12:31:08 am »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WAC

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2016, 12:47:36 am »
@austin @WAC @txradioguy
Got it.  I think he avoided the subject because that shoe may still drop. .....  All of this just feeds into his story line about this being "rigged."  When the man's right, he's right and this proves it (It pains me so much to write that).

Yes. he Foundations is another matter altogether. Besides the Clinton's wanted this wrapped up before the General...and before Obama handed the wand to Hillary as he did today........

What we actually have been watching as the "visuals" come into view  as they did...was the Obama/Clinton 'Machinery' working together. One as the Current serving President and the other the one he's supporting to take his place..........you couldn't script it any better than what they pulled off.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2016, 12:48:20 am »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2016, 12:48:36 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2016, 12:51:02 am »

So does this mean that Edward Snowden can come home now and not worry about being charged with anything?

:shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2016, 12:51:44 am »
What we actually have been watching as the "visuals" come into view  as they did...was the Obama/Clinton 'Machinery' working together. One as the Current serving President and the other the one he's supporting to take his place..........you couldn't script it any better than what they pulled off.

So why is it you wouldn't think they are doing the same thing with this entire election process?

You are dealing with Satan here actually running this whole show - orchestrating, manipulating, using his puppets to erect what Satan's governmental system requires and appearing as an angel of light to deceive the whole world.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 12:52:14 am by INVAR »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2016, 01:10:12 am »
How much more corrupt could things possibly get?

This whole situation is our government's 'Declaration of Independence' from their own laws and their own people. This is the most important fourth of July since 1776. Now the American government has achieved their goal at last. They have finally become an autonomous entity unto themselves. And we have all just been demoted from the archaic term "citizen" to the more modern term "subjects of the State".

How crazy is it when Hillary Clinton openly promises Lynch that she can keep her position 'indefinitely' if she will help Hillary get elected? And Lynch just happens to have both huge influence over whether or not Hillary is prosecuted, as well having a huge stake in the outcome.

This is insanity. America is an international joke. The America that honored freedom and the rule of law is no more.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.