Author Topic: Poll: Hillary Would Lose to Other Republicans But Beats Trump  (Read 538 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.weeklystandard.com/poll-hillary-would-lose-to-other-republicans-but-beats-trump/article/2003132#.V3vBVoEKT2Y.twitter

Poll: Hillary Would Lose to Other Republicans But Beats Trump

Kasich and Ryan are beating Hillary.

9:56 AM, JUL 05, 2016 | By MICHAEL WARREN

A new poll from NBC News suggests other high-profile Republicans would perform better in a general election against Democrat Hillary Clinton than would presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump.

While Clinton bests Trump 48 percent to 43 percent in a head-to-head match-up (and still remains 3 points ahead when Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green party nominee Jill Stein are included), Clinton loses to both House speaker Paul Ryan and Ohio governor John Kasich in hypothetical general-election contests. Ryan would edge out Clinton 47 percent to 45 percent, while Kasich would get 50 percent to Clinton's 42 percent. A third Trump alternative, 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney, would run even with Clinton at 45 percent.

The NBC poll's findings are similar to a poll of key swing states released last week, which found Trump losing to Clinton in the seven states of Florida, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Trump would almost certainly have to win most of those states to win the White House. But Kasich and Ryan perform better than Trump in all of those states, even beating Clinton in several of them.

Read the full results of the NBC poll here.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chasaway

Re: Poll: Hillary Would Lose to Other Republicans But Beats Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 03:25:24 pm »
Ooooo...

Don't say that!

Trump is the only one that EVER could have beaten Hillary.

I know that. Because I was told that.

And, plus, also too...All the other candidates were liars, cheaters, adulterers, RINOs, unelectable, unlikeable, do-nothing, do-too-much, government-encouragers, government-stoppers, "accomplishment" blockers, too-much-record, GOPe-friendly, hated by the GOPe, etc.!

So, I don't care what you say here!

Trump trumps everybody!
"That's all I can stands; I can't stands n' more!"

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 06:15:12 pm »
NBC does not poll, they hire a Public Relations Firm that is hired to help elect Hillary.

Besides common sense would tell you with what happened in the primary this meme is total BS.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:15:32 pm by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 06:19:24 pm »
Trump would lose to the Ayatollah Khomeini.  And that SOB is dead.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 06:19:36 pm »
File this headline under"Paging Captain Obvious".

geronl

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 06:21:27 pm »
Ham Sandwich could have beaten Hillary.

Instead the Clinton machine put up their own GOP candidate, and the rest is already written.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 06:32:27 pm »
Ooooo...

Don't say that!

Trump is the only one that EVER could have beaten Hillary.

I know that. Because I was told that.

And, plus, also too...All the other candidates were liars, cheaters, adulterers, RINOs, unelectable, unlikeable, do-nothing, do-too-much, government-encouragers, government-stoppers, "accomplishment" blockers, too-much-record, GOPe-friendly, hated by the GOPe, etc.!

So, I don't care what you say here!

Trump trumps everybody!

It's a sad, sad world when people would rather have that annoying Kasich than the current projected nominee.

I'm not hearing as much sound of revolt as I should be .
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 06:33:04 pm »
Trump would lose to the Ayatollah Khomeini.  And that SOB is dead.

LOL
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 06:37:21 pm »
#1.  This is the Weekly Standard.   Bill Kristol's 'rag'.  The one who said he had a "very special surprise" third party candidate to go against Donald Trump.

#2.  The media are on full assault, even using a star-shaped badge/award to infer antisemitism from the Trump camp.  They are frantic.

IOW.....give it a rest.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 06:43:53 pm »
#1.  This is the Weekly Standard.   Bill Kristol's 'rag'.  The one who said he had a "very special surprise" third party candidate to go against Donald Trump.

#2.  The media are on full assault, even using a star-shaped badge/award to infer antisemitism from the Trump camp.  They are frantic.

IOW.....give it a rest.    :whistle:

Attacking the source is the last refuge of someone who has run out of arguments.

The media IS on full assault, but you knew they would be.  And, as to the Star controversy, Dan Scavino, Trump's communications guy, admitted yesterday that it was inappropriate but that he had no idea he was lifting it from a white supremacist website (which no one believes). 

I'm still waiting for Trump to blow this Hillary fiasco before the day is out.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 06:52:05 pm »
Attacking the source is the last refuge of someone who has run out of arguments.

The media IS on full assault, but you knew they would be.  And, as to the Star controversy, Dan Scavino, Trump's communications guy, admitted yesterday that it was inappropriate but that he had no idea he was lifting it from a white supremacist website (which no one believes). 

I'm still waiting for Trump to blow this Hillary fiasco before the day is out.

All he needs to say essentially....

"to say Hillary Clinton shouldn't be indicted or prosecuted because they could find "no intent"?   

Are you kidding me?  The entire premise of the private server to conduct government business and also he habitually putting her daily schedules into a burn bag....I kid you not ladies and gentlemen....she had her appointment book pages burnt...like something out of Mission Impossible.

...Those two indisputable facts alone say she should not be trusted with the presidency.   

My God...today, she couldn't even get an FBI security clearance based upon Dir. Comey's own words."

NOTE:  I'm actually relieved today.  Because if she gets elected after all this....we've all been living a lie.      And, I still have faith the People will turn to Donald Trump.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 07:09:46 pm »
Poll hasn't changed much since the Republicans still had a full stage of candidates. Trump had polled worse against Hillary than Carson, Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, and even Bush, showing that he would lose against her in a head to head.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 11:44:36 am »
they hire a Public Relations Firm that is hired to help elect Hillary.

Just like Trump was hired to help elect Hillary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 01:08:50 pm »
The only chance Trump could possible have to beat Hillary is if he died before the election.  It would be the only sympathy vote the man would ever receive in his entire wretched Ebenezer Scrooge existence.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 01:11:46 pm »
Just like Trump was hired to help elect Hillary.

Other then Schizophrenic delusions, what evidence do you have to support such a reality twisting statement? 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17